• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All,

I have installed the SF connector on Outlook 2007. However when I try to connect to Salesforce address book thro' the Outlook I get a error message" Failed to login to Sales force". The pasword and security key is entered correctly. Could anybody guide me on syncronising salesforce with outlook.

Thanks and Regards,

Raj

We are lookin for a SF.com developer with 2-3 years experience, full time oppurtunity. Post resume

My client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join their team on a 3 month contract to assist with developing, integrating, and configuring Salesforce.

The successful candidate must have extensive knowledge developing and configuring Salesforce using APEX.

Additionally experience migrating Salesforce from another system is beneficial but not essential, also experience using Salesforce not just as a client relationship management system but also as an administrative tool would be desired, as this will not just be a CRM implementation.

It is an initial 3-month contract with the potential to be extended for the correct candidate.

To be considered for this job please contact myself on 0131 243 4000.

Regards,

Cameron

Looking for a visualforce developer who has experience with reports. We will be developing reports for an executive team, so appearance is just as important as functionality. Project will be remote, and very active over the next 2-3 weeks. I expect in total it will be 20-30 hours of work. Please send me a private message here if you are interested, with experience, rate and availability. Please be prepared to show some examples of reports you've built. Thanks.

Hello

We currently are using Salesforce as Support tool. We have limited functionality built out to create and track cases as well as notification of various contacts. We have a requirement to build out SLA, Reports, and some other more advanced features. We are looking for a consultant to assist with building out a list of requirements. Engagement will be done remotely. If you are interested in this oppurtunity please contact me with availability, Rate, and contact details so I may reach out to you.

Best Regards

Sam

We just developed the world's most addictive snack and need someone to help us do some basic customization of our Saleforce account.

In the next 6 months the number of accounts and orders we service and process is going to grow exponentially and we need our Salesforce setup optimized to support this.

The skills you will need to have:
- 1 yr experience in Customization, Configuration, and Integration of SF with other backoffice apps
- Ability to train smart people on how to best setup and use SF
- Consult and provide recommendations on best ways to use SF and integrate with other backoffice systems

This is not your average boring configuration role, trust us.  We have basically re-invented sliced bread, and are already experiencing explosive growth.

We need you to get us up and running with SF, and put us in a situation where we can handle thousands of customers and millions of orders within a short period of time.

We offer a competitive hourly wage, a relaxed and flexible work environment.

In turn you need to be flexible, easy to work with, and very smart.

Would start with a 15-20 hr contract and then look to use your services as needed from there.

This could turn in to a full time role with possible equity (stock options) for the right person, depending on how our business evolves.

Think you have what it takes?

Send your resume, hourly salary requirements, and a brief description of why you kick ass, and what types of products/businesses you've worked with in your experience as a Salesforce.com consultant.  send resume to resume@perkyjerky.com

Hi,

Our company is looking to build out some key functionality on the Force.com platform (online) and also utilizing Adobe Flex/Air for the offline component (w/ Force.com as backend).  We're seeking an experienced contractor with the following skills:

- Extensive development skills in Adobe Flex/AIR & Force.com

- Working knowledge of and experience implementing complex Apex, VisualForce, Triggers, etc. to meet business requirements

- Proven experience in complex and dynamic projects

- Excellent communicaiton skills

Work available immediately.