• Arris Group

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, 

I am facing few challenges while scheduling a Batch apex class. I am trying to schedule a Batch job. When I use System.Schedule() to schedule an Apex job, I am seeing some strange behavior: 
- If I schedule the Batch class through a trigger, the job does show up on the 'Scheduled Jobs' page on the org. The Job is executing successfully. So no issue in this case.

- If I schedule the same Batch class through a VF controller class, the Job does NOT show up on the "Scheduled Jobs" page. The job is not executing. I am using the same code in the controller. So there is no code change.  The second challenge I am facing is: I am not able to delete existing Scheduled jobs in Apex. I am using System.abort(jobId) to delete the job within Apex but it's not working. This is not deleting the job. 

Any help will be appreciated!!!

Thanks,

Naresh

Hi Everyone,

Do we a way to remove the "Printable View" link from the records? This "Printable View" link does appear on the top section of any of the records like Opportunity, Contact etc..

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hi there,

I'm currently looking for an example of where someone has created a Lightning Community and has implemented some form of "Cookie Consent" Lightning Component for their community - so in this case, we're looking at a public community, that anybody has access to.

By law in the UK, we're required to have some form of "Cookie Consent" message on any public-facing website, which a community would fall under, so I figured I'd post on here because I've not been able to find any examples of community implementations where a "Cookie Consent" component has been implemented.

If anyone has any exampes/advice to offer, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Oli

We want our users to click their SSO link to login instead of their usual Salesforce.com login.  IT has requested to rest the users' passwords but not to send them the email notification to reset their password.  Any ideas on how this can be done?

Is there a way to get a dynamic choice to show ALL values that are possible in a picklist without having to have a record with each value or manually creating each choice every time a new picklist value is added?

CASE:

1) Flow_Picklist__c: Values= Good, Bad, Ugly

2) 1 Record with the Flow Picklist filled in with Good.

3) The Dynamic Choice only brings back Good, not bad and/or ugly.

4) I create each of those three picklist values as an individual choice.

5) I add a value to the picklist field

6) that value does not show up in the dynamic choice so I have to manually make that value a choice.

7) repeat steps 5 and 6 over and over again.

Is there a way to not have to do steps 4-7 and make step 3 add all choices?

• June 19, 2012