• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I use the Apex dataloder in CLI mode for an extract operation and I would like to specify one or more criteria in my SOQL query stored in my process-conf.xml file as below:

<entry key="sfdc.extractionSOQL" value="Select Id, Name, fle__Field1__c, fle__Field2__c FROM fle__DLObject1__c where fle__OtherExtId__c = 1"/>

How to do to pass a parameter ? Here to replace dynamically the '1' ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

• October 22, 2012

Hi,

In a visualforce I used an autocomplete feature (in JQeury) for an input field and that works great.

It's based on a remote action define in my controller which is called by the javascript.

Now, I want to put my visualforce in an apex iframe but when the frame is shown, the warning message : "Javascript proxies were not generated for controller myController : may not use public remoted methods inside an iframe".

And my apex remote action is of course never called.....

Do someone has an idea to resolve that ?

• November 21, 2011

Hello,

I have a problem with the rights of the subject product to a partner portal partner profile.Indeed, in the configuration of the profile there is the possibility of giving read rights only.

Is is possible to change a config to add the product edition?

It's to create a feature like an advanced search on products.

Indeed, via a Visualforce page in the portal partner, I want to show products like these two fields:

The controller is not an extension of the standard Products controller.

<apex:inputfield value="{!myProduct.FieldCheckbox__c}"/>

Result : it shows the field but in read only, I can't modify it

Or with this picklist which has these two values : "single" and "dual" 

<apex:inputfield value="{!myProduct.FieldPickList__c}"/>

Result : this picklist .It shows the field with the first value ("single") but in read only, I can't modify it.

I would used the schema to recreate the fields in the Visualforce page. But I need to also get the field dependencies....
Has someone get an idea to activate the edition of products for a partner profile or recreate all fields with dependencies in my Visualforce ?

Thanks in advance.

• November 08, 2011

Hi,

I have a problem with an email alert sent by entitlement processes, some fields are missing when we receive the mail.

In a first time, in the email template (VisualForce), I put the relatedToType to Case (relatedToType="Case") with references to the fields like {!RelatedTo.Subject} but only the Status and the CaseNumber appears as filled when a receive the email, the others are blank.

If I use an email alert action launched in a classic workflow or with the button "Send Test and Verify Merge Fields", the core of the mail is well filled.

In a second time, a supposed that the parent is not the Case object but the CaseMilestone so I changed the relatedToType to CaseMilestone (relatedToType="CaseMilestone") and changed references to the fields like {!RelatedTo.Case.Subject} but it's worse cause all the fields are blank :-(

I I use the button "Send Test and Verify Merge Fields" with the CaseMilestoneID in the popup, all the fields are well filled.

Can you help me to found if I forgot to do something ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Hi,

Is there a way to update a field (ex : priority) for the case object when the case is escaladed in hte case management process ?

Thanks in advance for your answer.

• February 04, 2010

Hello,
I created a SalesForce free developer account. On this developer space I would import an entire project hosted on a production sandbox.
I would like to export the instance of production to develop my developer account automatically.
Do you know what tools exist for that ?
Thank you in advance for your answers

• January 19, 2010

hello, Can any one please tell me how to write a test class for the below class.. please help me out.

public class offerGenerationController{
    Amex_offer__c amexoffer;
    String selectedRadioOption;
    public Attachment newfile{get;set;}

public void setAmexoffer(Amex_Offer__c amexoffer){
        this.amexoffer = amexoffer;
        system.debug('In the setter **** :'+amexoffer);
    }

public offerGenerationController(ApexPages.StandardController stdController){
    }
    public Amex_Offer__c getAmexoffer(){
        if(amexoffer == null) amexoffer = new Amex_Offer__c();
        system.debug('In the getter **** :'+amexoffer);
        return amexoffer;
    }

public void setSelectedRadioOption(String selectedRadioOption){
        this.selectedRadioOption = selectedRadioOption;
    }

public String getSelectedRadioOption(){
        return selectedRadioOption;
    }

public void uploadFiles(){
        newfile = new Attachment();
        newfile.ParentId = amexoffer.id;
        if(newFile.Body!=null){
            newfile.Name = String.ValueOf(Date.today()) + ' - Customer upload'; 
            insert newfile;            
        }
    }

public List<SelectOption> getItems() {
        List<SelectOption> options = new List<SelectOption>();
        options.add(new SelectOption('Spend1','Spend'));
        options.add(new SelectOption('Spend2','Spend'));
        options.add(new SelectOption('Spend3','Spend')); 
        options.add(new SelectOption('Spend4','Spend'));
        options.add(new SelectOption('Spend5','Spend'));
        return options;
    }

}

• November 23, 2011

Hi,

In a visualforce I used an autocomplete feature (in JQeury) for an input field and that works great.

It's based on a remote action define in my controller which is called by the javascript.

Now, I want to put my visualforce in an apex iframe but when the frame is shown, the warning message : "Javascript proxies were not generated for controller myController : may not use public remoted methods inside an iframe".

And my apex remote action is of course never called.....

Do someone has an idea to resolve that ?

• November 21, 2011

Hello,
I created a SalesForce free developer account. On this developer space I would import an entire project hosted on a production sandbox.
I would like to export the instance of production to develop my developer account automatically.
Do you know what tools exist for that ?
Thank you in advance for your answers

• January 19, 2010