• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The first time I used connector (Office 2007) it worked fine.  Now it won't work at all and I am getting this error message:

Cannot run the macro"c:\docume~1\dgarlock\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DI00.813\sforce_connect.xla'!sDescribeAndQuery'  The macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros by be disabled.

I have enabled all macros and the file is in this location.  Not sure what else to do.

The first time I used connector (Office 2007) it worked fine.  Now it won't work at all and I am getting this error message:

Cannot run the macro"c:\docume~1\dgarlock\LOCALS~1\Temp\Rar$DI00.813\sforce_connect.xla'!sDescribeAndQuery'  The macro may not be available in this workbook or all macros by be disabled.

I have enabled all macros and the file is in this location.  Not sure what else to do.

When I try to log into the connector, it gives me the following message:

"` `Sforce_connect_for_pe.xla could not be located. Check the spelling of the file name and its location is correct. If you are trying to open the file from your list of recently used files, make sure it has not been renamed, moved or dropped. "
  • January 14, 2010

I have a large list of contacts (around 2,000) that have oppertunities/activity history associated with them. I would like to migrate these contacts to either Leads and then convert them to accounts or migrate them directly to accounts. I am not sure how to do this. I thought about running reports to export the contacts and import as leads, but I lose the data that is associated with them such as the history, cases, oppertunies.

Any thoughts? thanks, Jon

Since I'm new at this I was looking for a document that describes the functionality of the objects / properties /methods present in SFDCExcelAddIn and SFDCExcel12AddIn.

I've looked around in developerforce, and browsed through Wiki entries, but I don't see it.  I assume that I just don't know where to look.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Frank.