• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We will probably not upgrade to SF Professional for several months so I want to have our marketing/sales team start using one of the apps listed in SF appex for email marketing that works stand alone, so then we can keep the same system when we do upgrade.

Also, if you are aware of one of these email marketing systems that also does pre-conversion web activity tracking, that would be good to know. Thanks 

Currently my organization is using PE. I am trying to develop a lead scoring system and want to figure out how I can total or count the number of campaigns a lead responds to. We have leads that will responded to more than one campaign but I don't know a way to include this information.

Is it possible to create a formula field that can total # of campaigns responded to in PE? Thanks for any assistance!

Respectfully, 

Jared

We will probably not upgrade to SF Professional for several months so I want to have our marketing/sales team start using one of the apps listed in SF appex for email marketing that works stand alone, so then we can keep the same system when we do upgrade.

Also, if you are aware of one of these email marketing systems that also does pre-conversion web activity tracking, that would be good to know. Thanks