• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello, 

we are looking for a talented SF Certified System Admin to come work with me at eInstruction – check out http://www.einstruction.com/company/job_description/salesforceadm.html

This position is full-time employment (no contract or 1099).

We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Katrin

Message Edited by kkuse on 02-09-2010 02:36 PM
  • February 09, 2010

Busy agency seeking salesforce developer to do custom config and basic setup and public portal integration.

Portland Energy Conservation, Inc. (PECI) is an industry leader with over twenty-five years of history developing and implementing innovative approaches to energy and resource efficiency. We offer our local and national clients a unique combination of expert research, program design, and on-the-ground delivery. We have exciting opportunities for individuals who want to bring their passion and commitment to work within the energy efficiency market.

We are deeply committed to facing the compelling challenges of sustainability as an industry leader. We strive to gain widespread efficiency practices that embrace careful resource and energy management. By pushing the boundaries on many fronts - technological, economic, educational, behavioral - we influence thought and motivate society toward change. Ultimately, we are a pivotal force in creating the new energy economy.

About the Position:

At PECI, our Salesforce.com Administrator plays an important team role in managing our internal CRM system and related projects. This position is part of the Applications Development Group within PECI and requires an individual who is self-directed, with strong analytical and technical skills.  A "Can Do!" attitude is also a necessity in order to increase user adoption, and to further develop and enhance Salesforce.com automation at PECI. 

We are looking for someone with strong experience in managing Salesforce.com in a 300+ user environment. Our needs require a full-time and dedicated employee to manage our current configuration, including license allocation, investigating and troubleshooting issues, creating lists, managing our relationships with current users and implementing changes. Additionally, the role requires data cleansing and maintenance, and acting as a conduit to second level support. PECI's use of Salesforce.com is part of a larger company-wide CRM initiative; strong organizational skills along with a proven ability to multitask are a must. Successful candidates are solution-oriented with high attention to details and how they fit in the big picture.

Key Responsibilities:

• Manage Salesforce.com help desk cases to support internal and remote users
  • Perform basic administration of PECI's Salesforce.com instance
  • Build out the technical and organizational infrastructure necessary to support Salesforce.com, manage ongoing support requests and administrative needs of all internal user groups
  • Work with developers and releases/enhancements
  • Create custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce.com  
  • Stay up-to-date on the latest Salesforce.com releases, technologies, applications, and integrations
  • Be able to effectively communicate and present Salesforce.com data and best practices to management
  • Possess a solid understanding of data imports/exports in Salesforce.com
  • Deliver System Notifications & update FAQs
  • Maintain data integrity using SFA tools 
  • Have a high level of proficiency working with Microsoft Excel and Access data
  • Train and in deploy Salesforce.com applications
  • Be able to identify best practices in SFDC based upon business needs
  • Perform other Salesforce.com support duties on an as needed basis 

Requirements:

• 2-5 years CRM application experience with at least one year administering a Salesforce.com 100+ user community required
  • Possess an in-depth working knowledge of the Salesforce.com (SFDC) platform
  • Strong understanding of current Salesforce.com native functionality
  • Salesforce.com experience with mobile technology and/or portal technology a plus
  • Salesforce.com administrator certification a plus
  • Experience with software and database technologies and an ability to apply this knowledge to business systems.
  • Experience with software and database development methodologies and processes.
  • Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
  • Experience working with multiple projects.
  • Ability to inspire and motivate others to accomplish their goals.
  • Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
  • Effective communications with all levels externally and within an organization.
  • Excellent presentation skills, including both speaking and writing.
  • Proven track record of customer focus including the ability to foster long term client relationships
  • Excellent organizational and prioritization skills; detail and task oriented 
  • Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative

To Apply:

Please apply directly on our website at http://www.peci.org/.

Hello

We currently are using Salesforce as Support tool. We have limited functionality built out to create and track cases as well as notification of various contacts. We have a requirement to build out SLA, Reports, and some other more advanced features. We are looking for a consultant to assist with building out a list of requirements. Engagement will be done remotely. If you are interested in this oppurtunity please contact me with availability, Rate, and contact details so I may reach out to you.

Best Regards

Sam

Hire On-Demand has a hot job opening for a senior SFDC Admin.

Our client, an innovative, rapidly growing tech company is offering a unique opportunity for an Admin to gain management experience.  In addition to overseeing their growing instance of 50+ users, the selected candidate will oversee and enhance both lead qualification and sales processes, while overseeing small team.

Responsibilities:

• Understand, analyze and enhance existing sales operations and lead qualification processes
  • Manage/steer Salesforce environment
  • Evaluate current Salesforce set-up and optimize
  • Work closely with key stakeholders to identify Salesforce best practices
  • Support end-users

Requirements:

• Current Salesforce Administration experience
  • Familiar with Sales environment/lead processes
  • Experience working in fast-paced, high-transaction volume environment preferred.
  • Interest in gaining Management experience.
  • College degree required. MBA a plus.

Company:

• Fast-paced, high energy
  • Aggressive growth plans
  • Fun, social

Ideal position for A-player seeking career fast-track. Company is prepared to groom candidate for growth. Interviews underway - company is moving quickly. Feel free to pass along!

** Must currently live in the Bay Area.**

Kim

Message Edited by HOD on 02-15-2010 10:24 AM
  • February 15, 2010

Hello, 

we are looking for a talented SF Certified System Admin to come work with me at eInstruction – check out http://www.einstruction.com/company/job_description/salesforceadm.html

This position is full-time employment (no contract or 1099).

We hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Katrin

Message Edited by kkuse on 02-09-2010 02:36 PM
  • February 09, 2010

Company in Fremont, CA is looking into hiring a professional trainer to manage the training/on-boarding of new parters to their partner program. I am the system administrator who has been building their portals and I would like to look into the possibility of bringing on someone that I can train to conduct the trainings as new partners are signed on.

The position would be purely contract - perhaps 10-15 hours at first, and then on an as needed basis.

There is also potential to grow a training program to extend to new internal users, best practice seminars, etc.

• February 09, 2010

Are you tired of working hard without getting recognition? Do you have good ideas that don’t get acknowledged? Do you want to be compensated for your accomplishments? MK Partners is the place for you! We are an established consulting firm growing to meet the needs of our clients. We foster independence and creativity and offer a workplace where everyone is valued equally. We offer a competitive compensation package with benefits.

We are currently looking for experienced consultants located in the Los Angeles area.

Apply online at:

http://www.mkpartners.com/careers

Hi,

I need to put data from Siebel to SFDC through informatica..I guess there is a tool called salesforce integration - data loader. I found it in the below link

http://sites.force.com/appexchange/listingDetail?listingId=a0330000005kRLFAA2.

But when I am trying to install it in my developer account I am being redirected to this same page. Any idea how to install this tool in dev org ?

I need this urgently.

Any idea would be of great help.

Regards

indranily81

We are seeking to increase our developer resources and am seeking those who have passed the certification exam or have the ability to do so.  Likewise we are also seeking to bring on one new certified consultant who has passed the consultant certification exam.

hello everybody

I have a enterprise edition, but now I need change all the information to professional edition. I can´t to use the Data Loader. I found a document where mention the excel connector but I dont knows use it. I have excel 2007.

Can anybody show me a document or link where I can see step to step how realize the importation.

Note: I did the importation with the wizard (Import Account,contacts,leads,Solutions.). I need to import (campaigns,cases, opportunities,etc)  .

Thanks a lot.

Hi ,

Could anyone  please tell me how to develop drop down menu under a tab in force.com?

Regards,

Pradip

Aetheros is a Salesforce.com Select Implementation Partner with offices in  SoHo, New York City. We are currently seeking 2 admins in the New York Metro area for full time and contract to hire positions. Please see description below: 

Salesforce.com Admin

Salesforce admins will be responsible for assisting project managers in configuring Salesforce.com to support client implementations.

Skills 

• Mimimum 1 Year Salesforce.com Admin experience (required)
  • Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications - Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint (required)
  • Experience with APEX data loader 
  • Experience with Force.com development (apex code, visualforce, etc) a plus
  • Excellent Oral and Written communication skills 

To apply, please send resume and cover letter to rich@aetheroscrm.com. 

Message Edited by RRES on 01-07-2010 06:01 PM
  • January 07, 2010

You can view and apply for this job at:

http://hostedjobs.openhire.com/epostings/submit.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=290878&company_id=15838&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=1001740&version=1&ohjobs=y

Salesforce Business Analyst

Job Summary and Scope:
Supports business processes and utilizes analysis, IT skills, and
business knowledge to identify solutions to client's problems or needs
specifically as it relates to internal utilization of salesforce.com by
our inside and outside sales organization. Has a general understanding
of the organization(s) being supported and IT's role in the business
mission.

Required Skills

• Bachelor's Degree (BS or BA)

Required Experience

• At least 1 to 2 years experience as a salesforce.com system administrator. 
  • Between 2 to 5 years of experience in information technology application end-user support and business analysis.
  • Hands-on experience in training and supporting large field sales
    force utilizing a CRM tool with related common sales process (e.g.
    salesforce.com).

Job Location

NORCROSS, GA, US.

Position Type

Full-Time/Regular

Hello, 

I am transitioning from group to professional edition. I am seeking a temporary admin to assist in re-engineering our process and team training.  Looking for a total overhaul. Open to ideas and suggestion for "best practices." 

Please reply with experience and rates. Project to start asap.  

Message Edited by ATSsolution on 12-09-2009 05:54 PM

We are looking for experienced Force.com developer, to assist our customer in developing an application on Force.com platform. The engagement will be 10 hours/week for about 4 to 6 months. Remote work is possible. Customer is based in Florida.

Consultant should be able to create a prototype, configure application, develop, test, and migrate the code.

Skills required:
- 2+ years development experience on the salesforce.com platform.

Preferred skills:
- Application development on the force.com platform.
- Apex Triggers.
- Visualforce pages.
- Security and Sharing model for the force.com platform / Apex.
- Customer portals with many users.
- Mash-up coding experience, related to the force.com platform.

Interested consultants, please send your resume with expected hourly rate to Careers@Vandesys.com

• November 30, 2009

Growing company seeks a Salesforce Administrator to help enhance existing deployment of SFDC. Position will be instrumental in training in their SFDC admin on Salesforce best practices and help customize the application around existing business processes. Opportunity to contribute to a Salesforce team dedicated to expanding the use of Salesforce throughout the entire organization.

Responsibilities:

·       Administer Salesforce for 30+ users.

·       Map business process into Salesforce.

·       Train/mentor employees on Salesforce.com.

·       Utilize AppExchange to increase productivity.

Experience/Requirements desired:

·       Min. 1 year Salesforce administration experience.

·       2+ years business analysis experience.

·       Experience determining ways to leverage Salesforce.

·       Knowledge in Apex, Visualforce & PHP a plus.

Company:

·       Established- in business 18+ years.

·       Industry leader in the retirement market.

·       Nationally recognized firm.

This position is based in San Diego and will be a pat time contract with flexible hours.

• November 25, 2009

Hello,

I am needing to migrate some data from Excel. I have problems with date formats when input is from an American or European user. Being a new user, I have problems with Salesforce and wonder if there is an easy solution to do this.

Thank you. 

• November 03, 2009
We have highly experienced, skilled and dedicated salesforce.com and force.com development team in Bangalore. Our experience include large custom applications development on force.com platform. We offer development services on force.com platform and product development services. Our services include:

Configuration and customization of Salesforce.com,Custom application development on force.com platform,Integration with other applications and data migration and Product development and deploy on AppExchange

Skills include:
SFDC configurations/Customizations,
Apex programming,
Custom Applications development in Force.com platform
Visualforce
Force.com Sites development
Apex API and Webservices integrations
Data migration and data load to salesforce.com
Code migration and deployment and advanced cloud computing technologies

For more information contact sales@openworldtech.com
www.openworldtech.com

Qualcomm, a large Salesforce.com customer, is looking to add to its team of Salesforce analysts. If you are interested, please apply directly at www.qualcomm.com/careers (search for Salesforce).

Job Title

Systems Analyst - Salesforce.com CRM

Job Description

Provide enterprise support and implementation of Salesforce.com instances. The successful candidate will be responsible and accountable for translating business processes into systems solutions, preparing system requirements, performing complex system configurations to match business unit requirements, providing Salesforce.com application training and facilitating communication with users. Must be able to analyze current business process(es) or needs, and identify and implement streamlined, efficient application solutions.

Skills/Experience
Two plus years providing systems or business process analyst support in an engineering, high tech, or sales industry required. Two plus years working with an integrated CRM solution a plus. Salesforce.com implementation and support experience strongly desired. Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) required.

Additional Skills
Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Excellent organizational and follow through skills are required. Experience developing system requirements is required. Experience with relational database management systems and design methodologies is required.Must demonstrate expert abilities in office productivity tools (MS Office suite).

Education Requirements

Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent experience required.

To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.

Message Edited by Mark Silber on 09-02-2009 07:01 AM