• COO
  • Enrollment Rx, LLC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm recieving the following error message when trying to export data out of sfdc:

!LoadWizard.errorFileCreate!updateacontact.csv 

I need some assistance in creating a button to override the standard "event" button on a contact page.  I'm looking to create a "New Appointment" button that mimics the functionality of the "event" button, but defaults certain values, such as the subject, type, etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi All,

I'm the Product Manager for packaging here at salesforce.com.  We're currently working on a feature that would allow fields and objects to be removed from managed packages.  This is a popular request and something we're hoping to deliver very soon, but we need your help.  Please respond to this post with any thoughts around this topic.  I've included a few questions to get the conversation going:

• Why do you want to remove these?  No longer used?  Customers didn't like them?  Replace with a new field?
  • When you deprecate a field/object, what should happen for existing customers?  New customers?
  • Would you have to remove all usage of a field/object in your app before you can deprecate it?  What happens if you've included the field in another formula field, etc?  
Thanks for your time and input!
Message Edited by A_Smith on 02-20-2009 05:55 PM