• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am very new to APEX, triggers and classes and trying to create a trigger that will create a new quote record when a new opportunity has been created. (I would like the quote name to be "Quote-"+the opportunity name.)

I'm sure this is a very basic code but I am having a hard time getting my bearings straight.

Would someone be willing to share how this code would be written.

thanks in advance

Ben 

I would like to change the layout of the Account, Lead and Opportunity home pages.

More specifically simplify the pages by removing the "support", "tools" and "summary" sections (leaving just the "recent" section)

I am fairly new to SF and having searched for solutions I found that creating a Visualforce page is the only/best way to do this.

I read through the VF tutorials but am still having a tough time getting started.

Does anyone have the code that would accomplish the layout I am trying to create?

If so I would be extremely grateful if you where willing to share it (this will also be the best way from me to learn VF by reading through and implementing it)

I apprecaite the time and expertise

I am very new to APEX, triggers and classes and trying to create a trigger that will create a new quote record when a new opportunity has been created. (I would like the quote name to be "Quote-"+the opportunity name.)

I'm sure this is a very basic code but I am having a hard time getting my bearings straight.

Would someone be willing to share how this code would be written.

thanks in advance

Ben