• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
New TO SF boards, just downloaded LexiLoader to bulk upload Opportunities (or Donations na dGrants in our nonprofit edition). The mapping was easy enough, but we keep getting error emssages "id value of incorrect type". For example, we document all individual donors as "Individual Donors" under Organization Name. The value is correct, but could this be an error with how we list the org name? Mapped incorrectly?
New TO SF boards, just downloaded LexiLoader to bulk upload Opportunities (or Donations na dGrants in our nonprofit edition). The mapping was easy enough, but we keep getting error emssages "id value of incorrect type". For example, we document all individual donors as "Individual Donors" under Organization Name. The value is correct, but could this be an error with how we list the org name? Mapped incorrectly?
Hi everyone,
I'm a Salesforce Admin, new to the boards, using a Macbook. I'm having trouble getting the Sforce data loader for mac to run. The program downloads ok, but just doesn't run. Am I missing something critical - is there an additional step that I am missing? Are there alternatives for running the data loader on the mac?
Thank you in advance for your advice.
Batya Shevinsky
718-309-4046
BatyaShevinsky at Bircas dot Org
  • July 16, 2007