• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

My requirement is like that...

I want to delete records from a custom object based on a criteria (if a checkbox is checked). This record is also holding some attachments. But before delete the Same record should be inserted into another Custom object  along with the attachments.(this object is also configured like this.)

I don't know why my code is not working. I 'm new to the world of trigger. Please help me.

trigger DeleteInvoicePopulatePSR on Invoice_holder__c (after Insert)
 {
  List <Invoice_holder__c> selectedInvoice= new List<Invoice_holder__c>([select Id,Amount_Open__c,name,Credits__c,Debits__c,Doc_Number__c,Due_Date__c,Order_Date__c,Paid_date__c,Payment_Referance__c,Purchase_Order__c,Sales_Order_No__c,Transaction_Type__c, (Select Id From Attachments)
   from Invoice_holder__c where ID IN:Trigger.newMap.keySet()and Seven_Years_Old__c=true]);
  List <PSR_clone__c> psrInsert=new List<PSR_clone__c>();
  List <Attachment> attlist=new List<Attachment>();
  List <Invoice_holder__c> ToBeDeleted=new List<Invoice_holder__c>();

for(Invoice_holder__c i:selectedInvoice)
       {
        PSR_clone__c psrCloneInsert=new PSR_clone__c();
            psrCloneInsert.Amount_Open__c=i.Amount_Open__c;
            psrCloneInsert.Credits__c=i.Credits__c;
            psrCloneInsert.Debits__c=i.Debits__c;
            psrCloneInsert.Doc_Number__c=i.Doc_Number__c;
            psrCloneInsert.Due_Date__c=i.Due_Date__c;
            psrCloneInsert.Paid_date__c=i.Paid_date__c;
            psrCloneInsert.Transaction_Type__c=i.Transaction_Type__c;
           psrInsert.add(psrCloneInsert);
          for(Attachment att:i.Attachments )
           {
             att.parentId=psrCloneInsert.ID;

attlist.add(att);
            }

}
    Insert psrInsert;
    Insert attlist;
    Delete selectedInvoice;
   }

Hi,

I think Apex Classes/Triggers can be migrated through Data-Loader. Can Anyone please suggest me any idea regarding this? I have no idea at all.

If the answer is "yes" then please tell me how to do this? (CSV file preparation/Mapping etc etc). And my Last question will be should I require Test-classes for that too?

Thanks in advance.

Nil.

Hi,

Can anyone please help me how to migrate Converted leads from one Box to another.

Or if anyone knows how to convert bulk amount of leads from data loader that is also be helpful for me. 

Thanks,

Nil

I have developed a personal website based on the Force Dot com Site technique. Now I want my site to become a searchable entity from a leading search engine like Google/Yahoo. Can you please guide me how to do that?? In my coding section I have used one meta-tag which help me to put a custom Keyword tag in my site. I have used :<meta name="keywords" content="Nilanka|Kundu| Nilanka Kundu|Salesforce|Salesforce Dot Com|SFDC|Salesforce Developer | >And then I’m trying to search my page from Google by using the tag string I’ve used. But it’s not the right trick. Can you please suggest me the right trick for that??     ………………………..Thanks,                                                Nilanka.

Hi,

My requirement is like that...

I want to delete records from a custom object based on a criteria (if a checkbox is checked). This record is also holding some attachments. But before delete the Same record should be inserted into another Custom object  along with the attachments.(this object is also configured like this.)

I don't know why my code is not working. I 'm new to the world of trigger. Please help me.

trigger DeleteInvoicePopulatePSR on Invoice_holder__c (after Insert)
 {
  List <Invoice_holder__c> selectedInvoice= new List<Invoice_holder__c>([select Id,Amount_Open__c,name,Credits__c,Debits__c,Doc_Number__c,Due_Date__c,Order_Date__c,Paid_date__c,Payment_Referance__c,Purchase_Order__c,Sales_Order_No__c,Transaction_Type__c, (Select Id From Attachments)
   from Invoice_holder__c where ID IN:Trigger.newMap.keySet()and Seven_Years_Old__c=true]);
  List <PSR_clone__c> psrInsert=new List<PSR_clone__c>();
  List <Attachment> attlist=new List<Attachment>();
  List <Invoice_holder__c> ToBeDeleted=new List<Invoice_holder__c>();

for(Invoice_holder__c i:selectedInvoice)
       {
        PSR_clone__c psrCloneInsert=new PSR_clone__c();
            psrCloneInsert.Amount_Open__c=i.Amount_Open__c;
            psrCloneInsert.Credits__c=i.Credits__c;
            psrCloneInsert.Debits__c=i.Debits__c;
            psrCloneInsert.Doc_Number__c=i.Doc_Number__c;
            psrCloneInsert.Due_Date__c=i.Due_Date__c;
            psrCloneInsert.Paid_date__c=i.Paid_date__c;
            psrCloneInsert.Transaction_Type__c=i.Transaction_Type__c;
           psrInsert.add(psrCloneInsert);
          for(Attachment att:i.Attachments )
           {
             att.parentId=psrCloneInsert.ID;

attlist.add(att);
            }

}
    Insert psrInsert;
    Insert attlist;
    Delete selectedInvoice;
   }

Hi,

I think Apex Classes/Triggers can be migrated through Data-Loader. Can Anyone please suggest me any idea regarding this? I have no idea at all.

If the answer is "yes" then please tell me how to do this? (CSV file preparation/Mapping etc etc). And my Last question will be should I require Test-classes for that too?

Thanks in advance.

Nil.

Hi,

Can anyone please help me how to migrate Converted leads from one Box to another.

Or if anyone knows how to convert bulk amount of leads from data loader that is also be helpful for me. 

Thanks,

Nil

Hello everyone!!

I've recently changed my BB and I gave the old one to the store.

When I try to login SF trough my new BB It says (more or less): You can't login because there is another device connected with this credentials.

What could I do? I can't get my old BB back!

thanks in advance!!

I have developed a personal website based on the Force Dot com Site technique. Now I want my site to become a searchable entity from a leading search engine like Google/Yahoo. Can you please guide me how to do that?? In my coding section I have used one meta-tag which help me to put a custom Keyword tag in my site. I have used :<meta name="keywords" content="Nilanka|Kundu| Nilanka Kundu|Salesforce|Salesforce Dot Com|SFDC|Salesforce Developer | >And then I’m trying to search my page from Google by using the tag string I’ve used. But it’s not the right trick. Can you please suggest me the right trick for that??     ………………………..Thanks,                                                Nilanka.

Hi All,

Is there any specific configuration to load VF pages in blackberry simulator?
Because VF Page does not gets displayed in blackberry, even if displayed, its takes longer time to load VF pages.

Can any one help me what should I do to display VF pages without JVM error?

Thanks in advance.

- KSR

• November 20, 2009

Hello,

I am trying to connect to my test salesforce instance (https://test.salesforce.com) from my blackberry mobile simulator. I do find an option to change the url from salesforce.com to test.salesforce.com. Please let me know if there is a way to connect to test instance.

Thank You.

Hi

I downloaded Blackberry 8703 Simulator. I am able to login to the Production from the simulator.

Now I am trying to test the mobile configuration created in sandbox. Is it possible to test this?

If so the where I need to change the settings in the blackberry simulator to access sandbox.

I have downloaded a Blackberry Mobile simulator (version: 8130-Verizon) from the Blackberry site and installed it in my machine. I have configured Blackberry MDS simulator to work behind a proxy. It is working fine. I have installed the Salesforce Mobile Application.
But after that whenever I am trying to configure the Salesforce Mobile application, I am getting struck in the screen showing: "Device info has been sent to salesforce.com and is awating registration".
 It is not proceeding any further. Any help?

thanks,
srijan