• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Folks,

Is there a setting / configuration to disable the reassign functionality in approval processes. I would not want the approvers to reassign the approval request to anyone else.

Best Regards,

Ritesh

• March 26, 2010

Hey All,

Is it a possibility to achieve a functionality where the whole approval process pauses for a while?

Assuming i have 10 approval steps in my approval process. After step 2, i would be waiting for the customer to send across some details within 7 days to a representative. I would want the system to pause for these 7 days after step 2 approval and then move to step 3.

This would ensure that the representative would not need to manual figure out if the 7th day is over and (s)he could approve / reject the request as soon as it is listed in the "Items to Approve".

Best Regards,

Ritesh

• March 08, 2010
Is there a work around to incorporate more than 15 steps in an approval process. Our business process is quiet complicated and requires close to 25 steps to cater to the requirements.
  • March 08, 2010
Is there a work around to incorporate more than 15 steps in an approval process. Our business process is quiet complicated and requires close to 25 steps to cater to the requirements.
  • March 08, 2010