• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a managed package that is designed to be run on a Platform license.  I install the package in an org and define a user with a platform license.

My sys admin user can see the dashboards but my user with the platform license cannot.  I logged a case with support and we have checked all the permissions and that is fine.  Support is now telling me I have to write some custom code to create the package that says it is ok for someone with a platform license to see the dashboard.  All my other code functions correctly and the user with the platform license can run the reports.  Support has confirmed that all the settings are valid.

I have not seen any documentation indicating that there is a capability to allow me to do this.  Has anyone else run into an issue like this?  

Thanks,

Diane 

• March 19, 2010

I have a managed package that is designed to be run on a Platform license.  I install the package in an org and define a user with a platform license.

My sys admin user can see the dashboards but my user with the platform license cannot.  I logged a case with support and we have checked all the permissions and that is fine.  Support is now telling me I have to write some custom code to create the package that says it is ok for someone with a platform license to see the dashboard.  All my other code functions correctly and the user with the platform license can run the reports.  Support has confirmed that all the settings are valid.

I have not seen any documentation indicating that there is a capability to allow me to do this.  Has anyone else run into an issue like this?  

Thanks,

Diane 

• March 19, 2010