• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have created a web to lead form from our developer sandbox. But sadly, none of the data we are entering has been working. We have enabled the debug setting but haven't gotten anything back in a debug email.

The html we are using is:

<html>
	<head>
		<META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=UTF-8">
	</head>
	<body>
		<form action="https://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST">

<input type=hidden name="oid" value="00DT0000000HRXp">
		<input type=hidden name="retURL" value="http://pictometry.com">
<input type="hidden" name="debug" value=1>
<input type="hidden" name="debugEmail" value="xxxx@pictometry.com">
<label for="first_name">First Name</label><input  id="first_name" maxlength="40" name="first_name" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="last_name">Last Name</label><input  id="last_name" maxlength="80" name="last_name" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="email">Email</label><input  id="email" maxlength="80" name="email" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="company">Company</label><input  id="company" maxlength="40" name="company" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="city">City</label><input  id="city" maxlength="40" name="city" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<label for="state">State/Province</label><input  id="state" maxlength="20" name="state" size="20" type="text" /><br>

<input type="submit" name="submit">

</form>
	</body>
</html>

But I am using a valid email address in the real HTML.

What we get from the salesforce servlet is:

Your request has been queued.

Record Information:

oid: 00DT0000000HRXp
retURL: http://pictometry.com
debug: 1
debugEmail: xxxx@pictometry.com
first_name: Matthew
last_name: Allen
email: xxxx@pictometry.com
company: Pictosomething
city: Rocherster
state: NY
submit: Submit Query

I've created a Opportunity Contact field for Opportunity which is a lookup on the Contact table.

From salesforce I can see the contact and work with it and everything looks happy.

But when trying to access the contacts information using PHP I get nothing. I'm using the following code:

$queryOpportunity = "Select AccountId, Amount, Paid__c, Opportunity_Contact__c from Opportunity WHERE Id = '$id'" ;
	$OppResponse = $mySforceConnection->query(($queryOpportunity));
	foreach ($OppResponse->records as $OppRecord) {
		$subtotal = $OppRecord->Amount ;
		$email = $OppRecord->Opportunity_Contact__c->Email ;
		var_dump($OppRecord) ;
		var_dump($OppRecord->Opportunity_Contact__c) ;

And I can't get any of the information for the contact. Help.

Also, Instead of grabbing the AccountID and doing a seperate query on account is there anyway to just grab the account information with this query as well?

I've created a Opportunity Contact field for Opportunity which is a lookup on the Contact table.

From salesforce I can see the contact and work with it and everything looks happy.

But when trying to access the contacts information using PHP I get nothing. I'm using the following code:

$queryOpportunity = "Select AccountId, Amount, Paid__c, Opportunity_Contact__c from Opportunity WHERE Id = '$id'" ;
	$OppResponse = $mySforceConnection->query(($queryOpportunity));
	foreach ($OppResponse->records as $OppRecord) {
		$subtotal = $OppRecord->Amount ;
		$email = $OppRecord->Opportunity_Contact__c->Email ;
		var_dump($OppRecord) ;
		var_dump($OppRecord->Opportunity_Contact__c) ;

And I can't get any of the information for the contact. Help.

Also, Instead of grabbing the AccountID and doing a seperate query on account is there anyway to just grab the account information with this query as well?