• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am using an .NET webform to create a lead, but having problems with multiselect fields. I have a multiselect checkbox control in my webform where I allow a user to select various items. I then try to take the values and insert them into the salesforce multiselect field. My problem is that I only get one value into salesforce and not the entire list.

I tried various ways of looping through the values and concatenating them together, but it still only results in one value.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks!

I've got a copy of XAMPP running on my local machine so that I can use it's SSL features to my advantage. However I am getting the following error still and have no idea why!

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [HTTP] SSL support is not available in this build in C:\xampp\htdocs\salesforce\includes\soapclient\SforceBaseClient.php:155 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: SoapClient->__doRequest('<?xml version="...', 'https://www.sal...', '', 1, 0) #1 [internal function]: SoapClient->__call('login', Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\salesforce\includes\soapclient\SforceBaseClient.php(155): SoapClient->login(Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\salesforce\index.php(15): SforceBaseClient->login('*******@****.com', '*********') #4 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\salesforce\includes\soapclient\SforceBaseClient.php on line 155

Does anyone have any ideas?

OpenSSL is supposedly installed and phpinfo() agrees.

I am running Apache on Windows XP Pro.

Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i PHP/5.2.9 

Thanks

Message Edited by admintrmp on 04-24-2009 05:32 AM
Hi all,

Anyone can tell me how to create a sandbox account?

Many Thanks,
I am just getting started with PHP Salesforce integration and am getting the following error when I try to run the sample scripts that are provided:

Fatal error: Uncaught SoapFault exception: [HTTP] SSL support is not available in this build

Please help...I don't know what it could be.