• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have created a custom object called "Procedures" which is having Master-Detail relationship with standard object "Contact"

I am trying to create a VisualForce page to print a PDF report on "Procedures". In this PDF, I need to display the Name & Address of the "Contact"

How do I reference the fields of the master object "Contact" ? I tried the following but it is not working.

<apex:OutputField value="{!Procedures__c.Contact__r.Name}"/>

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

Is it possible to completely hide the "Setup" link that appears on the top right hand side of every page ? Any pointers will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

I signed up for Force.com free edition and then created a custom object, custom tab & custom app. Then I created another user and assigned profile "Force.com - Free User" to the user. 

I then edited profile "Force.com - Free User" and assigned the custom app to as "Visible" and "Default".

However when this user is now logging on to the system, he is not able to view the custom tab and the object. I tried a lot of different combinations but its not working.

Anyone has any idea on how to resolve this ?

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish

http://www.asagarwal.com

Hi,

I have created a custom object called "Procedures" which is having Master-Detail relationship with standard object "Contact"

I am trying to create a VisualForce page to print a PDF report on "Procedures". In this PDF, I need to display the Name & Address of the "Contact"

How do I reference the fields of the master object "Contact" ? I tried the following but it is not working.

<apex:OutputField value="{!Procedures__c.Contact__r.Name}"/>

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

I signed up for Force.com free edition and then created a custom object, custom tab & custom app. Then I created another user and assigned profile "Force.com - Free User" to the user. 

I then edited profile "Force.com - Free User" and assigned the custom app to as "Visible" and "Default".

However when this user is now logging on to the system, he is not able to view the custom tab and the object. I tried a lot of different combinations but its not working.

Anyone has any idea on how to resolve this ?

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish

http://www.asagarwal.com