• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I am facing the below error

Exception Details: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id *************; first error: TEMPLATE_NOT_FOUND, The record couldn't be saved because it triggered an email alert that failed. Please contact salesforce.com Customer Support.: []

The scenario is that we have a WF Rule on the Invoice object which fires the Email Alert after Registration. The Invoice Template is a VF Page.
I researched for it and most of the folks suggest checking the permissions of the fields referenced in the Email template. I do that but still, I am getting the same error.

It's the second time I am facing this particular issue. The first time it was resolved by giving permission to a new field added on the Invoice object. But this time it happens suddenly without adding any new field.

Please suggest a way to resolve it
Thanks.

Hi,

I need to encode an attachment in ANSI format.
I thought this will work:
Attachment att = new Attachment (
            ParentId = parentObjectId,
            Name = fileName,
            Body = Blob.valueOf(body),
            ContentType = 'text/plain; charset=ansi'
        );

But when I download the attachment it was still UTF-8.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance,
Yishay

We are going to start using Sites to capture some personal details, so this will facilitate using SSL in the form. We will want to use a custom domain name to mask the force.com site (eg. subscribe.ourdomain.com instead of site.secure.force.com)

I know that force.com has its own SSL certificate for *.force.com, however my concern is that if we override with a custom domain name, the browser will see an inconsistency between the URL (ourdomain.com) and the SSL certificate for force.com, and display an ugly 'exception' page (which most browsers now do - IE7/8, FF3).

Is there any way to get round this? Will this even be an issue with custom domain names? We are not in live yet so I can't properly test this case, however would be interested to get some feedback from the SFDC sites product team on this... :)

Thanks

Stephen

Hi all,

Quick question for the community. If you need to integrate Salesforce.com with SAP/R3, why would someone fork out X thousand USD per year to use a Third Party tool if there is a free Native SAP Connector?

Can anyone that has used both approaches enlighten me? Thanks,

J

• March 25, 2009