• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have enabled on demand email-to-case feature. Have set up unauthorized sender to bounce email, mean time I also want to set up a auto reply to unauthorized senders notifying them that  the case is not created since they are not the authorized contact to create a case. Am new to this setup so Pl need some help in setting up this

Thanks,

CK

• November 22, 2011

Hi,

am creating a workflow rule for case emails , such that any email coming in from the customer which gets into sfdc, a email alert should go out for the support team as per the template. I was able to create the workflow rule but it has only option for field update and not email update. so how to sort this out.thanks in advance for the help

Regards,

Gowtham

• November 15, 2011

Hi,

Am facing a problem in creating a workflow process, we are using professional edition and have workflow process activated, I had to build 2 step approval process, was successful in creating the first step, but am not able to see the option for creating the second step in approval detail page. All the steps in the available SFDC documentation shows the option to create the steps, but am not able to figure out the same as I don't find the option for creating multiple steps. pl help me out of am doing something wrong here.

Thanks in advance

Gowtham

• October 19, 2011

Hi ,

we have activated email to case, but the inbound email containing attachment is not seen in the attachment related list, instead its just in the email logs, how can we move this to the attachment section. Any suggestions.

Thanks,

CKG

• September 15, 2011

Hi,

Am working on a text field (ex:XYZ) update. this is a long text area which basically works for the leads web activity. i have a custom field ABC which updates the last activity of the lead. every time ABC field get a new value i want the text field XYZ to be updated with the new value without deleting the old value.The old update should not be removed and the new value should come on the first line. not sure on how the forumala should help in this matter,. even though i tried it takes off the old value.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

CK

• September 13, 2011

Hi,

I am working on IP Adress field. i am trying out a validation rule for IP format. below is the formula i used

NOT(
REGEX(  CBR_WAN_IP__c ,
"^((25[0-5]|2[0-4][0-9]|[01]?[0-9][0-9]?)\\.)
{3}(25[0-5]|2[0-4][0-9]|[01]?[0-9][0-9]?)$" ))

It shows up a message saying Error: Syntax error. Missing " , not sure y, pl help sort out this

Thanks in Advance

CK

• July 14, 2011

Hi,

I am working on Support setup, so needed a small help on how can I make a comment a mandate when a user changes Case Status to a particular value, for ex: when status is changed to Hold I want the case owner to enter some comment in the comment section, I want to make it mandate, else the record should not be saved. pl let me know if any one knows how to do it.

Thanks in advance

Gowtham

• July 08, 2011

Hi, am using a custom contact lookup field in opportunity , so when I pull out this field to my PDF quote, it shows up with a link over the name. I would like to have plain text, the command I used for this is

<apex:outfield value="{!Opportunity.Contact_Name__c}"/> this shows contact name with hyperlink Carl Johnson. when I use <apex:outputText Value... it gives me contact ID..

How can I solve this problem. i just need a text value for contact name

Thanks,

Gowtham

• April 11, 2011

Hi,

I would want to insert Formula to show % on Report (Lead Status).

as i go to insert field to formula , i dont find any option to indert Lead status picklist values to formula editor. my report gives record count on open leads, closed, qualified leads,. I even wants to show % for this record counts . please suggest me a solution for the same

report :

matrix report

column : Lead owner

Row: Lead status

report data: record count based on lead status

Solution requied:

To show the % for Total

Open %= row count/ grand total

I just wanted to know what would be the syntax for the same

Thank you

CK

• June 21, 2010

Hi,

am creating a workflow rule for case emails , such that any email coming in from the customer which gets into sfdc, a email alert should go out for the support team as per the template. I was able to create the workflow rule but it has only option for field update and not email update. so how to sort this out.thanks in advance for the help

Regards,

Gowtham

• November 15, 2011

Hi,

Am working on a text field (ex:XYZ) update. this is a long text area which basically works for the leads web activity. i have a custom field ABC which updates the last activity of the lead. every time ABC field get a new value i want the text field XYZ to be updated with the new value without deleting the old value.The old update should not be removed and the new value should come on the first line. not sure on how the forumala should help in this matter,. even though i tried it takes off the old value.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

CK

• September 13, 2011

Hi,

I am working on IP Adress field. i am trying out a validation rule for IP format. below is the formula i used

NOT(
REGEX(  CBR_WAN_IP__c ,
"^((25[0-5]|2[0-4][0-9]|[01]?[0-9][0-9]?)\\.)
{3}(25[0-5]|2[0-4][0-9]|[01]?[0-9][0-9]?)$" ))

It shows up a message saying Error: Syntax error. Missing " , not sure y, pl help sort out this

Thanks in Advance

CK

• July 14, 2011

Hi, am using a custom contact lookup field in opportunity , so when I pull out this field to my PDF quote, it shows up with a link over the name. I would like to have plain text, the command I used for this is

<apex:outfield value="{!Opportunity.Contact_Name__c}"/> this shows contact name with hyperlink Carl Johnson. when I use <apex:outputText Value... it gives me contact ID..

How can I solve this problem. i just need a text value for contact name

Thanks,

Gowtham

• April 11, 2011

Hi,

Please help.  I want to display a Quote Contact Name in plain text in VF page but it is displaying as a link instead.

Here's my code which is displaying as a link.

<apex:outputfield value="{!Quote.ContactId}"/>

Thanks and Regards,

Del