• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a custom object that has Approvals workflow.  How can I create a report with the approval information details?

I have a a VF page rendered as a pdf.  Just basic coding on the page: <apex:outputText> & <apex:outputField> with some CSS to it but for some reason the "≥" symbols entered in those fields do not show up on the pdf.  They show up in salesforce and show up in printable view but not in my VF page.  Please advise!  

Thanks!

I wanted to added certain fields to my homepage like the standard home page components (my tasks, calendar, approvals, etc).  

Is there any way to do this without having to write it yourself?  If not, how would I go about doing this? 

Hi, 

A lot of my records have names with only 1 digit.  Is there any way to get around this error message?

For some reason I just cannot delete a few reports.  I'm in the development admin but for some reason cannot get rid or edit or move or even view some reports.  They are really old reports that might have been left behind after we edited some custom objects.  I keep getting that Obsolete message.  Please advise.  Thanks!

Obsolete Report
This report can no longer be edited or run. Your administrator has disabled all reports for the custom object, or its relationships have changed. 

All I did was add, name, and yes and yes.   I get this:

: Create new failed {errors:{fields:null, message:'entity type cannot be inserted: Custom S-Control', statusCode:'CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY', }, id:null, success:'false', }

I have a custom object that has Approvals workflow.  How can I create a report with the approval information details?

I have a a VF page rendered as a pdf.  Just basic coding on the page: <apex:outputText> & <apex:outputField> with some CSS to it but for some reason the "≥" symbols entered in those fields do not show up on the pdf.  They show up in salesforce and show up in printable view but not in my VF page.  Please advise!  

Thanks!

I wanted to added certain fields to my homepage like the standard home page components (my tasks, calendar, approvals, etc).  

Is there any way to do this without having to write it yourself?  If not, how would I go about doing this? 

Hi All,

I am trying to show date time with Apex:outputtext using the below code:

<apex:outputText value=" {0,date,MM/dd/yy HH:mm a}">
       <apex:param value="<DateTime field>"/></apex:outputText>

The result of this is date is coming in GMT timezone. Please let me know how can we show it in user's timezone.

thanks!

• October 13, 2010

Hi,

I want to get my dashboard to refresh automatically without doing it manually everytime i need. I want to schedule my dashboard which will be refreshed everyday. Is this possible to do? If yes, let me know how?

Thanks,

• August 23, 2010

All,

I have a custom object called "Deployment Project" that contains a few dozen project milestone dates and times. When entered into SFDC, these dates and times appear in the SFDC user's current timezone.

The deployment project record is visible to our users as a Visualforce page published through Sites. When clients are viewing the page, the date/time fields all show in GMT.This is not very customer friendly and causes problems with the scheduling of events.

The code we're using for the fields to show date/time is as follows:

<apex:outputText styleClass="milestoneCol3" value="{0,date,MM/dd/yyyy hh:mm}">

<apex:param value="{!Deployment_Project__c.New_Client_Tutorial__c}" />
</apex:outputText>

This produces an output of:

12/05/2009 12:23

We need to convert the date/time output to a specific timezone, specifically Pacific Standard Time. 

Can this be done in the VisualForce page code, or do we need to do this in the APEX class?