• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am not sure this is possible. On my Accounts Tab I would like a field for Estimated Revenue. It would be calculated using 3 different fields:

Number of Units (number input manually) x Unit Rate (number input manually) x Contract Length (number of months selected from a picklist - choices are: 36, 48, 60, 72)

Is there a formula that can be created using these 3 fields with one of them being a picklist? Any help with this is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

When creating new Accounts on the Accounts Tab I have the field for Service Start Date where the Date is picked from the popup calendar and a field called Contract Length (Months) with 4 Picklist options (36, 48, 60, 72). Is there a formula that can be created that would automatically update and create a Contract End date using these 2 fields?

I have 2 different Tabs set up - One for Accounts and the other for Management Companies. I have a field on the Accounts Tab called Number of Units. This number is to represent the number of apartments at an apartment complex. The Management Companies Tab contains the names of the Companies that manage the Accounts. A Management Company, at times, can have more than 50 Accounts. I would like to know if there is a way to link these two Tabs so that when a new Account is created and listed with their Number of Units a field can be automatically updated on the Management Company tab so we know how many Units a company might have with us. Does anyone know how to create a formula that will do this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I am in the process of trying to set up some tabs for my company to use for their database and am wondering if it is possible to have information from one tab auto-populate information in another tab. Here's basically what I'm talking about:

I have created a Tab called Management Companies and set up all my necessary fields. We are also going to be using the Accounts tab and there would be a link between this tab and the Management Companies one. I am trying to see if there is a way that, once a company has been added to the Management Companies section, once I type in their name on the Accounts tab that the rest of their corresponding fields (Address, Phone number, etc) would be auto-populated instead of having to retype their information. This would also help ensure that the Management Company information is consistent and the Accounts get linked properly. Anyone have any idea how I can set this up? Any help is appreciated.

I have 2 different Tabs set up - One for Accounts and the other for Management Companies. I have a field on the Accounts Tab called Number of Units. This number is to represent the number of apartments at an apartment complex. The Management Companies Tab contains the names of the Companies that manage the Accounts. A Management Company, at times, can have more than 50 Accounts. I would like to know if there is a way to link these two Tabs so that when a new Account is created and listed with their Number of Units a field can be automatically updated on the Management Company tab so we know how many Units a company might have with us. Does anyone know how to create a formula that will do this?

Thanks in advance for any help.

I am in the process of trying to set up some tabs for my company to use for their database and am wondering if it is possible to have information from one tab auto-populate information in another tab. Here's basically what I'm talking about:

I have created a Tab called Management Companies and set up all my necessary fields. We are also going to be using the Accounts tab and there would be a link between this tab and the Management Companies one. I am trying to see if there is a way that, once a company has been added to the Management Companies section, once I type in their name on the Accounts tab that the rest of their corresponding fields (Address, Phone number, etc) would be auto-populated instead of having to retype their information. This would also help ensure that the Management Company information is consistent and the Accounts get linked properly. Anyone have any idea how I can set this up? Any help is appreciated.