• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to open a Visualforce Page in Service Cloud Console through CTI Adapter, but when I pass the page URL the page opens outside the console and not in a new tab in Service Console.

Hi,

Does anyone have any idea about this:

I have developed a phone panel using salesforce cti toolkit 4.01 and have a Visualforce page integrated to it. I am able to call the Visual force page from the Phone panel on a simple console but when I try the same thing on service cloud console the Visula force page does not open properly.

I need to open the Visual force page on the tab in service cloud console.

Please help.

Regards,

Shubha

Hi,

I m creating a CTI Adapter using the Salesforec CTI toolkit.

I have requirement of adding an additional dropdown to the CTIForm.

The dropdown will have Call Type – All Calls, Inbound,Outbound and agent will select the call type from the drop down.

Pleas suggest how can we add this control and how can we handle all its events.

Regards

Shubha

Hi,

I have interagted the new CTI Toolkit 3.0 with the PhonePanel Adapter but I m getting this error when i try to run the CTI Adapter through salesforce.

"Error connecting to the Salesforce.com AppExchange API: The CTI stylesheet (Version: 3.0) you are using is incompatible with call center (Version: 1.0)."

Please suggest how can this error be handled.

Regards,

Shubha

Hi

I want know how can I creat radio buttons on the softphone panel of salesforce using CTI Toolkit.

Regards

Shubha

Hello,

I'm having difficulty with CTI Toolkit 4.0 with regard to Autologin:  I turn off autologin (to the phone system) as described at https://login.salesforce.com/help/doc/en/cti_login.htm, and then I close my browser.  When I restart the browser and log in to Salesforce again, I get unexpectedly automatically logged in to the phone system.  It didn't do this with Toolkit 3.0.

Does anybody else have this problem, or is able to offer help towards a solution, please?

Thanks,

James.

Hi,

I have interagted the new CTI Toolkit 3.0 with the PhonePanel Adapter but I m getting this error when i try to run the CTI Adapter through salesforce.

"Error connecting to the Salesforce.com AppExchange API: The CTI stylesheet (Version: 3.0) you are using is incompatible with call center (Version: 1.0)."

Please suggest how can this error be handled.

Regards,

Shubha