• 25 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I have created workflow rule & outbound message using metadata api & .Net code and it works fine. when oubound message trigger my webservice I dont get all the fields which I setup in outbound message. which WSDL I should use? either partner or metadata wsdl? Can you please send me sample code for both wsdl. Thanks Mangesh

I created outbound message using metadata api & its working fine. 

e.g I created outbound message (e.g www.mylistener.com/listen.asmx?id=100&state=MA )

Now in my listener class (.Net) , how do I access value of id & state?

Can you please help me.

Thanks

Mangesh

I am C# developer and want create workforce rule & outbound message using salesforce API & C#. I don't want to go through salesforce interface and setup outbound message.

Is it possible through c#?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Mangesh

Hi, I have created workflow rule & outbound message using metadata api & .Net code and it works fine. when oubound message trigger my webservice I dont get all the fields which I setup in outbound message. which WSDL I should use? either partner or metadata wsdl? Can you please send me sample code for both wsdl. Thanks Mangesh

I want to create workflow rule & outbound message using metadata API with C# (ASp.Net). I don't want to use any user interface to create workflow rule or outbound message.

I want to do it though programmatically using asp.net. Can you please send me some working examples for my issue.

Thanks in advance.

I am C# developer and want create workforce rule & outbound message using salesforce API & C#. I don't want to go through salesforce interface and setup outbound message.

Is it possible through c#?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Mangesh

I'm using c# to code a listener for outbound messages. When using the sessionId and EnterpriseUrl (from the outbound message) with the sforce api I have no problems accesing data in salesforce, but when traying to use the metadata api it says "No operation available for request".

Is there a way to use the metadata API with the sessionId and Enterprise Url provided in the outbound message?

Thanks;