We have an opening for an Administrator in the West Midlands.
This role would either suit an Aministrator looking to move into Consultancy or an Administrator with proven experience of working at an end user.
The role will include internal administration, remote client support and onsite client support.
Applications for the above opportunities are only open to those already eligible to live and work in the UK.
For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Principal Consultant is a “player/coach” who will take ownership of projects and perform a dual role of project manager and business analyst. A hands-on role, the principal consultant will coordinate and participate in:
- Full ownership of project, including: project plan, schedule, budget, and customer satisfaction
- CRM Business Process Reviews for requirements
- salesforce.com (and salesforce.com ecosystem) application configuration
- Perform quality assurance on deliverables and work products
- This role is ultimately responsible for delivery of work and client satisfaction.
- Previous experience managing CRM deployments is a MUST
- Functional and technical knowledge of salesforce.com and related ecosystem partners strongly preferred
- Energetic, enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Strong customer interaction and presentation skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast pace, ambiguous environment
- Track record of delivering projects
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Professional services experience with a Big 4, other salesforce.com consulting partner or CRM vendor is a plus
- Ability to travel (approx. 25%)
Compensation is based on experience. To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
About Echo Lane, inc.
Echo Lane, inc. is a San Francisco-based professional services firm focused on CRM implementation, specifically of salesforce.com and its ecosystem of integrated partners such as Eloqua and BigMachines. Echo Lane services both the mid- and enterprise-level markets across the US, UK and Canada. We have been a certified salesforce.com implementation partner since January 1, 2005 and have deployed over 900 implementations. We provide on-going consulting services that include business processes consulting, configuration, data migration, system integration, training, and support/maintenance. Echo Lane also works with current and potential salesforce.com partners to custom- and co-develop AppExchange products and services.
We are looking for a CRM expert to drive the development of our CRM programme using Salesforce. As a CRM Administrator/Developer, you will manage the administration, development and implementation of new functionality, changes and customisations to our global CRM programme. Responsibilities include:
- Developing, testing and deploying solutions to StepStone’s Salesforce sandbox application
- Suggesting innovative and efficient ways to improve CRM applications and processes
- Producing and maintaining documentation for all projects and applications and providing progress reports to business leaders
- Keeping abreast of developments in Salesforce and AppExchange
- Providing second line support for the administrator, internal users, customers and other stakeholders
We are currently using SalesForce for customer acquisition, retention and support. With 500 internal users and 5000+ customer portal users using Automation, Cases and Ideas along with AppEx plug-ins such as Vertical Response and Ideas In Action. There's more to come too - we plan to roll-out Knowledge and Sites in 2009. Click here for more info and to apply.
Xenogenix’s comprehensive salesforce.com services include needs assessment and requirements documentation, implementation and configuration, training and support. Xenogenix is now looking for technical integration specialists to help our clients implement, customise and integrate Salesforce.com. In the first instance, we are looking for freelance or part-time consultants. They should be UK based, ideally in the South East.
• Technically proficient in the use of web services and AJAX related technologies as they relate to the Salesforce.com platform.
• Experience with SQL and relational database programming
• Proven track record of translating business requirements into technical design with long term design goals in mind
• Experienced in the development of Salesforce.com s-controls, triggers and integrations with external systems via web services
• Experience delivering technical solutions for medium to large projects
SOAP / XML / WSDL
Experience Developing Client Software
Message Edited by alp.k on 12-02-2007 04:20 AM
Message Edited by alp.k on 12-02-2007 04:43 AM