• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

If I have two profiles - Manager and Rep - is there anyway I can prevent the Manager profile from viewing the Rep profile calendar? But still leave access for them to view other aspects of the Rep profile such as dashboards etc?

• August 09, 2010

I want to create a formula to subtract the value of a field titled 'Number of Patients on List' (in Opportunities) from a field titled 'Number of Patients' (in Accounts).

The problem is I can only see the field 'Number of Patients' when creating the formula and not 'Number of Patients on List' as it is in Opportunities and not Accounts. Is there anyway to get access to an Opportunity field in Accounts for the purpose of the formula?

I have tried referencing it as $Opportunity.Number_of_Patients_on_List__c but it is not recognised when I check the syntax.

Is there a way to do a cross-object formula?

I have two users with exactly the same Profile and Group assigned, but one user is able to edit Activities in an Account and the other is given a message stating they have insufficient user privileges.

Does anyone know why this would happen and how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

If I am running a campaign to target a number of Accounts and I would like to show on those accounts that they have been targeted by the campaign, is there an easy way to do this?

I have ran a report to obtain the accounts that are going to be targeted and exported it to Excel , but when I create a new campaign I cannot find a way to select which accounts it is going to be linked with.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

I am trying to add a block of text (not a field value) to a Quote Template regarding payment terms.

For example:

"Payment Terms:

Cheque, BACS, Credit Card.

Payable to Joe Bloggs Company etc"

Is this possible?

Is it possible to make a Date/Time field go back to 2008, as currently it only seems to go back to 1st January 2009 at the earliest?

I could not find an option to set the time frame when creating a new field, is there a setting somewhere in the Setup that defines the time frame for date fields?

Thanks in advance.

I was wondering if it was possible to combine 2 reports in Salesforce?

I want to have a pie chart showing the % of accounts that are a Customer Account compared to the % of accounts that are a Prospect Account. The only way I could think of accomplishing this was to have 2 reports - a report totalling all of the Customer Accounts and another totalling all of the Prospect Accounts and then somehow combining them into a single report for use on a Dashboard.

Is this possible or is there a better way of accomplishing this?

Hi,

If I am running a campaign to target a number of Accounts and I would like to show on those accounts that they have been targeted by the campaign, is there an easy way to do this?

I have ran a report to obtain the accounts that are going to be targeted and exported it to Excel , but when I create a new campaign I cannot find a way to select which accounts it is going to be linked with.

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

I am trying to add a block of text (not a field value) to a Quote Template regarding payment terms.

For example:

"Payment Terms:

Cheque, BACS, Credit Card.

Payable to Joe Bloggs Company etc"

Is this possible?