• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

If DD/MM/YYYY is the date format in the csv file, then the date loaded in salesforce is unbelievably different…!

Ex: 26/10/2011 is the date in my csv file and the date is loaded in salesforce as- 2/10/2013 ..

what makes such a huge difference???

Is it like csv file doesn’t support this date format?

somebody pls respond.. 

I've tried all versions of data loader between 19 and 22.

Regards,

Anil

(anilcvm@yahoo.in)

• October 21, 2011

Below is an image where I've used field set on a visualforce page. If you mouse over on a help icon of the field, example- Country as shown in the image, for the first time, the help text box is positioned / displayed correctly (beside that field as expected).

But when we mouse over on any of the fields which are aligned on the Right column of the page and then again mouse over on the same field- Country, then the help text is positioned on the worng area (Right side column of the page as shown in the image)

Can anyone help me find out the problem?

HelpText for Fields in Field Set

Help Text for Fields in Field Set

Thanks,

Anil

• July 12, 2011

Hello,

I have a class which loads/distributes bulk data from a temp object to multiple objects using Batch Apex Class. But the problem is i can't update or insert values with field type Picklist.

On both source object and destination object i have two fields of type picklist.

Please help.

My Email: anil.valluri@cvmsolutions.com

Mobile: +91 9866496535

Thanks,

Anil

• August 13, 2010

I've a parent record. All the child records will be deleted if i delete this parent record for a Master Relationship. What if i undelete this Master/Parent Record??.. will all my child records also get restored??........ AND ...... I've a parent record.. If i delete this master/parent record, all the Lookup values(fields) in child records associated with this parent will turn 'null' for a Lookup Relationship. What if I undelete this Master/Parent Record??... will all these values will also get restored?? Pls confirm..

• July 01, 2010

If DD/MM/YYYY is the date format in the csv file, then the date loaded in salesforce is unbelievably different…!

Ex: 26/10/2011 is the date in my csv file and the date is loaded in salesforce as- 2/10/2013 ..

what makes such a huge difference???

Is it like csv file doesn’t support this date format?

somebody pls respond.. 

I've tried all versions of data loader between 19 and 22.

Regards,

Anil

(anilcvm@yahoo.in)

• October 21, 2011

Below is an image where I've used field set on a visualforce page. If you mouse over on a help icon of the field, example- Country as shown in the image, for the first time, the help text box is positioned / displayed correctly (beside that field as expected).

But when we mouse over on any of the fields which are aligned on the Right column of the page and then again mouse over on the same field- Country, then the help text is positioned on the worng area (Right side column of the page as shown in the image)

Can anyone help me find out the problem?

HelpText for Fields in Field Set

Help Text for Fields in Field Set

Thanks,

Anil

• July 12, 2011

The controller that I have created is :

public class CandidateList {

Candidate__c candidate ;
    public Candidate__c getCandidate() {
        Id id = ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id');

candidate = [Select Id, Name from Candidate__c
where id = :ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('id')];
return candidate;
    }

-----------------

and the page that i developed

<apex:page Controller="CandidateList">
<apex:pageBlock title="Hello {!$User.FirstName}!">
You are displaying Candidates List.
Mouse over a Candidate's name to view his or her details.
</apex:pageBlock>
<apex:pageBlock title="Candidates">
<apex:form >
<apex:dataTable value="{!candidate}" var="contact" cellPadding="4"
border="1">
<apex:column >
<apex:outputPanel >
<apex:actionSupport event="onmouseover" rerender="detail">
<apex:param name="cid" value="{candidate__c.id}"/>
</apex:actionSupport>
{!contact.Name}
</apex:outputPanel>
</apex:column>
</apex:dataTable>
</apex:form>
</apex:pageBlock>
<apex:outputPanel id="detail">
<apex:actionStatus startText="Requesting...">
<apex:facet name="stop">
<apex:detail subject="{!$CurrentPage.parameters.cid}" relatedList="false"
title="false"/>
</apex:facet>
</apex:actionStatus>
</apex:outputPanel>
</apex:page>

Can any one suggest y I am getting Insufficient privileges when I am putting mouse on the value to get the detail

• July 08, 2011

Using Qlikview, I have created a file and saved on my machine with salesforce accounts and contacts data.  How to write the script to open the file when I click a custom tab

Is there any tool provided by salesforce for performance testing of visualforce project???