• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

When adding/editing account record, I want to auto-populate Billing State/Province and Billing Country fields when Billing City is selected.

I have developed a Visualforce for searching Cities. This Visualforce page should open in a popup window when focus is on Billing City field. In the popup window, User will search for City and select City. When City is selected in popup window, selected City is displayed in Billing City field. I have the data for  State/Province and Country for Cities displayed in popup window. I should be able to pass State/Province and Country for selected City from popup window and auto-populate Billing State/Province and Billing Country on account page for selected City. Is this possible with layout provided for Standard Account page?

The Interactive Address lookup application from AppExchange Market place does the same thing. It populates all the address fields when address is selected in popup window and popup window is displayed when focus is on Billing Street field.

Thanks,

Prasad

It happens when user rejects an opportunity approval request.

Screenshot:

This image is not available because: You don’t have the privileges to see it, or it has been removed from the system