• 35 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a requirement of showing Notes & Attachments on my visual force page. Like it is shown on the accounts tab.

Hey all,

Im trying to upload a Flash Video gallery i have made that runs off of XML.

I have put the SWF and the XML files as static resources and done a direct link to the XML in the SWF.

But for some reason the Flash will not read the XML.. has anyone else tried this and worked out a solution?

CHeers

Jason

Guys im trying to do something quick, simple, yet complex to me.

I want to create custom button that will change the "lastmodified to current user and Today()" /  or Open/Save the document so its been classified as updated to trigger workflow process.

either that or i would like to create a trigger so that when a new NOTE is created for a record, the record updates the last modified date.

Any ideas would be awesome

cheers

Jason

Im trying to make the first page you see when you click on a tab a newly created VF page.

I have changed the "View" to a VF page and that works, but obviously only when you have viewed a record. I would like to change the initial page to my VF page but can't seem to sort it out.

Any help PLEASE

Jason

Im trying to create a VisualForce page for my "Help Desk"

I have the record display page sorted but i want to be able to have an initial page with all the Currently Logged In User's open tickets. and a tab with tickets that are "closed"

How would i go about creating this?

I am very new to all this and have no idea of programming so...

I have a "helpdesk" style system within SF and each "ticket/record" has Notes / Attachments. When the ticket is "edited / created" e-mails get sent out to revelent people.

Now when the a Note or Attachment is added the record is not classified as "edited/updated" so i need to create a trigger to affectivly update the record when a note is created.

Any one know how to do this?

Thanks in advance

Jason

Guys im trying to do something quick, simple, yet complex to me.

I want to create custom button that will change the "lastmodified to current user and Today()" /  or Open/Save the document so its been classified as updated to trigger workflow process.

either that or i would like to create a trigger so that when a new NOTE is created for a record, the record updates the last modified date.

Any ideas would be awesome

cheers

Jason

I have a requirement of showing Notes & Attachments on my visual force page. Like it is shown on the accounts tab.

Im trying to make the first page you see when you click on a tab a newly created VF page.

I have changed the "View" to a VF page and that works, but obviously only when you have viewed a record. I would like to change the initial page to my VF page but can't seem to sort it out.

Any help PLEASE

Jason

I am very new to all this and have no idea of programming so...

I have a "helpdesk" style system within SF and each "ticket/record" has Notes / Attachments. When the ticket is "edited / created" e-mails get sent out to revelent people.

Now when the a Note or Attachment is added the record is not classified as "edited/updated" so i need to create a trigger to affectivly update the record when a note is created.

Any one know how to do this?

Thanks in advance

Jason

Hi all.  Quick question: is there any way to access the content of a static resource from Apex code?

I know how to access the resource inside VF markup (URLFOR, $Resource); what I'm trying to do here is get at the contents of an XML or text file resource from within an Apex method.

I couldn't find an API for doing this.  The only thing I could think of was to do an HTTP callout, but that seems to give me a 404 no matter what I do; I gather there is a proxy back there that has a different view of the world than my browser does.

Is there a better way to go about this?

Thanks very much,
-p

• August 29, 2008