• 5 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I know it's possible to send emails with attachments and to hotlink images in templates using the img tag, but is there a way to reference an image in an email so that it is used in the email as, say, part of a signature?

The issue at hand is that it's bothersome when clients get the security warning bar appearing in their outlook telling them not to download images from the web; we'd like to avoid that but still use our company logo in our email signatures.

Any help would be appreciated, even if it's someone telling me that it cannot be done.

• June 29, 2010

I'd like to create a custom link on the account page, which will link to a report. However, I want the report to only show values for that particular account. For instance, it would show all the activities for that account categorized by type of activity. I'm not sure how to use a link to dynamically customize a report like that. 

I can't figure out how to do this, and SF support sent me here... 

Thanks!
Ariel

• March 27, 2010

I know that I can create a custom link or button on accounts for example that will pass the account id to a report.

ex.  button link would be something like :  /00O80000003PXuG?pv0={!Account.Id}

I have a custom object with a lookup field to accounts.  Is there a way to build this same type of functionality to pass the account id chosen in the lookup field to the report?  I don't want to pass the custom object id, but the id of a lookup object.  Can that be done?