• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have a custom email to case solution setup using Apex Email Services and have been seeing the following error once a week sent to the address specified for error routing:

+++++++++++

The attached message was sent to the Email Service address <e2c@xxxxxxxxxxx.in.salesforce.com> but could not be processed because the following error occurred:

554 Domain contains illegal character

+++++++++++

According to Salesforce.com support, the issue lies in the Apex Class specified in the email service.  I find this difficult to understand as the error makes no mention of either the class name or the namespace it originates from.  A careful examination of failed emails revealed no apparent RFC issues with the domain names in any of the email fields.  My understanding is that the Apex Email Service parses the email fields out (Subject, Text Body, From, To, etc.) and the Apex Class references that.

I would appreciate any thoughts on this.

Hi, I am trying to make an attachment page on one of my custom pages. I am unable to find any totorial for this particular purpose. Can somebody please refer me to some tutorial that associates an attachment to the custom objects and controls.

I came accross teh follwoing example of uploading attachments. I am unable to run this code because I dont find any option to create the extension for the standardController-Document

<apex:page standardController="Document" extensions="documentExt"> <-- Upload a file and put it in your personal documents folder--> <apex:messages /> <apex:form id="theForm"> <apex:pageBlock> <apex:pageBlockSection> <apex:inputFile value="{!document.body}" filename="{!document.name}"/> <apex:commandButton value="save" action="{!save}"/> </apex:pageBlockSection> </apex:pageBlock> </apex:form> </apex:page> /*** Controller ***/ public class documentExt { Appendix D: Standard Component Reference inputFile public documentExt(ApexPages.StandardController controller) { Document d = (Document) controller.getRecord(); d.folderid = UserInfo.getUserId(); //this puts it in My Personal Documents } }

Can someone please help me in:

1- How can I associate an attachments to my records when I am working with a custom controller (some code or step by step tutorial).

2- How can I add an extension when I am using a standard controlle

How do you link a inputFile upload to an Account record?