• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Amplify Health was founded in 2010 by serial health care entrepreneurs who saw that, as patients increasingly use websites and social media tools to source health care services, high quality providers were losing new patients to companies that simply spent more money on marketing.   Our goal is to work with the nation’s best providers to help them create an army of patient advocates that spread the word about their experiences via the social web and patient-to-patient communications.  Using predictive analytics on patient process data, we arm our customers' staff with the tools necessary to improve clinical outcomes and customer service.

Job Description

Essential Duties and Responsibilities – You are one of the critical leaders of this business and will work with the CEO to guide and implement the development of our products.  Amongst the duties will be

• Guiding the technical vision of the organization so that our customers have such an incredible experience that we generate most of our new business from referrals
  • Working within the Customer Development Model to shape and implement our products
  • Creating a stable development environment that allows the development team to focus on adding and improving functionality, not on maintaining existing customers
  • Implementing requirements in the Salesforce.com platform using Apex, VisualForce or third party tools

Core Competencies – You must possess these traits to fit in with our culture

• Creativity and Autonomy:  You’re going to figure out a way to achieve your goal.  You get things done and don’t make excuses when you don’t.
  • Good Judgment / Decision Making:  You analyze situations by asking good questions, documenting the options and making decisions when you have enough information.  The mistakes you make are a result of calculated risks rather than lack of planning.
  • High Integrity:  You don’t cut corners.  You take the long view and accept short term sacrifices to ensure you are seen as a trustworthy person
  • Resourceful:  When the necessary resources don’t exist, you create them and don’t wait for someone else
  • Good Listening Skills:  You ask a lot of questions and get clarity around the problem before you develop it.  You question assumptions and make sure that what you are doing is part of the Critical Few rather than the extraneous many
  • Enjoys a Small Team:  We are a small team that will be growing rapidly over the next few years.  You must enjoy working in an environment with a lot of change, ambiguity and opportunity.
  • Strong Leader: The development team will be reporting to you and you must be comfortable leading this group.  This must be natural and not forced.
  • Insatiable Thirst for Technology: You love writing code and exploring new technologies
  • Wants Equity: You believe that Amplify Health is going to be wildly successful and you want to participate in the upside.  (We’re thrilled to give it because you’ll be a core part of the team)

Minimum Requirements

• Computer Science or similar degree
  • 5+ years experience software development
  • Demonstrated ability to envision web-based services that meet consumer needs or solve business problems
  • Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications
  • Exposure to business theory, business process development, governance processes, management, budgeting, and administrative operations
  • 5+ years experience managing web application development
  • Startup company experience
  • Experience with business intelligence tools, ideally with predictive analytics

To apply, send contact information and resume to hr@amplifyhealth.com

More About Amplify

Amplify Health is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that integrates with provider practice management systems and EMRs to measure, improve and amplify patient happiness (i.e. the level of patient satisfaction through the care continuum based on clinical and non-clinical variables).  Our Happiness Algorithm uses predictive analytics to transform the transactional data that exists in current healthcare data systems (e.g. # of procedures performed) into process data (e.g. # of healthier patients) to determine those patients that are likely to advocate on behalf of our customers. 

Amplify uses the results to arm patient ambassadors (or promoters) with tools to share their satisfaction through the social web and conversely, to guide the detractor feedback back into the clinic for continuous improvement of service.  At its core, Amplify Health helps ensure that the perception of our customers’ quality of care matches the reality while also giving our customers the tools to continuously improve that quality.

What We Care Passionately About – We believe firmly that patient care is a process, not a series of transactions.  We prefer to measure how many lives a health care organization has improved rather than how many procedures were performed or how much revenue was generated.  We have seen firsthand that this ultimately results in both a successful and a highly profitable health care organization.

What We Can Be the Best In the World At – Getting our customers’ patients to talk positively about our customers.  When choosing a health care provider, prospective patients like to hear about other patients’ experiences.  We make it easy for our customers’ patients to amplify their happiness in the places where prospective patients are searching for information, whether that is online or offline.

• February 23, 2011

Hi all,

I see this is a common issue but I wasn't able to successfully apply any of the advice i've seen (ensured all namespaces were in place, looked for deleted fields).  We have an urgent need to get this new version of our package deployed to a customer instance for a demonstration on Monday morning.  Silly me for being behind schedule but, you know how it goes sometimes. 

We have submitted a case but I'm hoping that someone at SFDC sees this and can help me out.  We submitted case #04139490 via the partner portal and here is the text:

Thanks

Eric

I successfully uploaded version 2.1 of my package (Amplify Health) today and tried installing it in an org where version 2.0 is already installed (org ID: 00DA00000009OPt). The installation fails and I receive the following information:

Organization: USHWorks (00DA00000009OPt)
User: Florence Lankford (005A0000001O1kN)
Package: Amplify Health (04t500000001kaX)
Error Number: 1100884101-2251 (-1056987895)

This is a critical issue--the upgraded package needs to be put in place for a demo tomorrow. Please help resolve as quickly as possible

• December 06, 2010

Hi all,

I see this is a common issue but I wasn't able to successfully apply any of the advice i've seen (ensured all namespaces were in place, looked for deleted fields).  We have an urgent need to get this new version of our package deployed to a customer instance for a demonstration on Monday morning.  Silly me for being behind schedule but, you know how it goes sometimes. 

We have submitted a case but I'm hoping that someone at SFDC sees this and can help me out.  We submitted case #04139490 via the partner portal and here is the text:

Thanks

Eric

I successfully uploaded version 2.1 of my package (Amplify Health) today and tried installing it in an org where version 2.0 is already installed (org ID: 00DA00000009OPt). The installation fails and I receive the following information:

Organization: USHWorks (00DA00000009OPt)
User: Florence Lankford (005A0000001O1kN)
Package: Amplify Health (04t500000001kaX)
Error Number: 1100884101-2251 (-1056987895)

This is a critical issue--the upgraded package needs to be put in place for a demo tomorrow. Please help resolve as quickly as possible

• December 06, 2010

Hi,

Just looking for some help with how to set up a test class for a class that simply sends an email.

My Code:

global

class SendOpenCasesEmail_CompanyName implements Schedulable {

global

}

void execute (SchedulableContext SC){

public

{Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail =

mail.setTargetObjectId(

void SendEmail()new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();'0035000000RXXXc'); //email recipient id

mail.setTemplateId(

'00X5000000XXXgY'); //email template id

String[] ccaddress =

ccaddress.add(

ccaddress.add(

ccaddress.add(

ccaddress.add(

mail.setccAddresses(ccaddress);

mail.setWhatID(

new String[]{};'joe@abc.com');'jane@abe.com'));'0015000000XXXt4'); //account id (show cases for this account)

Messaging.sendEmail(

}

}

thank you!

new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail });

We have an existing application that we've been installing for quite some time.  In it, there are formula fields that reference S-Controls and Images.  Previously when we deployed these applications, the S-Control & Image object ID's would dynamically get deployed with the respective object ID for the application it was being installed on.  As of 2 weeks ago, this process changed and now when the package installs, it retains the object ids of the developer account we installed it from, and therefore the application does not work.

Here is an example of a formula field in this scenario:

IF(ISPICKVAL(Completed__c,"YES"), IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01570000000KSli","Complete"), IF(ISPICKVAL(Completed__c,"NA"), IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01570000000KSli", "N/A"), HYPERLINK("/servlet/servlet.Integration?lid=01N700000000n0f&eid=" & Id & "&cid=" & Checklist__c & "&sid=" & $Api.Session_ID & "&retURL=%2F" & Checklist__c & "&Completed=YES&CompletedBy=" & $User.Id, IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01570000000KSlm","Cls"), "_self")))

The red bolded IDs are the object ids for the images.  The blue bolded ID is the ID of the S-Control.    Again, when installing this package in the past, these IDs would automatically be changed to the correct IDs for the objects in the application it was being installed on.

We have an existing application that we've been installing for quite some time.  In it, there are formula fields that reference S-Controls and Images.  Previously when we deployed these applications, the S-Control & Image object ID's would dynamically get deployed with the respective object ID for the application it was being installed on.  As of 2 weeks ago, this process changed and now when the package installs, it retains the object ids of the developer account we installed it from.

Here is an example of a formula field in this scenario:

IF(ISPICKVAL(Completed__c,"YES"), IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01570000000KSli","Complete"), IF(ISPICKVAL(Completed__c,"NA"), IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01570000000KSli", "N/A"), HYPERLINK("/servlet/servlet.Integration?lid=01N700000000n0f&eid=" & Id & "&cid=" & Checklist__c & "&sid=" & $Api.Session_ID & "&retURL=%2F" & Checklist__c & "&Completed=YES&CompletedBy=" & $User.Id, IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01570000000KSlm","Cls"), "_self")))

The red bolded IDs are the object ids for the images.  The blue bolded ID is the ID of the S-Control.    Again, when installing this package in the past, these IDs would automatically be changed to the correct IDs for the objects in the application it was being installed on.

Has anyone incurred any changes in the behavior of packaging in the last month or so?  Any help would be much appreciated.  Thanks, Cecilia