• CTO
  • GearsCRM

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I created a very simple outbound message on account which passed Id and name.  The outbound message workflow triggers correctly and I see the message inthe queue.  The message, however, errors with (415)Unsupported Media Type.

Where do I go from here?

Is the list of delivered indexed fields on standard objects documented somewhere?

Two new fields were added to an object that need to be loaded.

The python code was modified to pass the new values.

A new wsdl was generated and stored.

I confirmed that the new wsdl includes the new fields.

However, the wsdl call still produces the following error:

(<class 'suds.TypeNotFound'>,
 TypeNotFound("Type not found: 'One2ManyPlans__c'",),
 <traceback object at 0x2a53050>)

I confirmed that the data is being rendered in the array correctly for the pass to salesforce.

Am I missing a step?

$sObject = new sObject();
$sObject->type = 'Object1__c';

$sObject->fields['Data1__c'] = $data[1];
       $sObject->fields['ExternalId__c'] = $data[2];

$sObjects[] = $sObject;
       $status = upsert($mySforceConnection,$sObjects);

This works correctly.  I then try to introduce a foreign key and everything fails.

$key = new sObject();
       $key->type = 'Subscription__c';
       $key->fields['buying_email_address__c'] = $data[0];
       $sObject->fields['Subscription__r'] = $key;

$sObjects[] = $sObject;

The field subscription__c has a foreign key relationshipship with object1__c and is named subscription__r.

I get the error Catchable fatal error: Object of class SObject could not be converted to string in...

I know this is probably very simple, but not seeing it.

Hello All

Do anyone know is there a way to mass upload photo of user to user object in salesforce. I know we can do using DataLoader with batch size 1. Is there any other way.
Hi all,
We have a Salesforce site where customers can upload pictures. For each picture uploaded, we want to resize it so they eventually won't consume all the space we have in our org. We are using the fileUpload lightning component. I have some JS code to resize an image. I plan to put this code in the controller. I see the fileUpload lightning component has the event onuploadfinished. This event seems too late in the process to resize the image using JS in the controller. I'm unclear as to how and when to run the JS code since this component doesn't seem to support any more events. How can resizing an image using this lightning component be done? And I'm not married to the fileUpload lightning component; if this can be accomplished another way I am open to that. Help

TIA
Rob

• July 25, 2018

We use territory assignments in our SFDC enterprise instance. Each territory has a few users, but one user in each territory always has the role "Field Rep".

When a territory assignment exists in an account record, I want the Account Owner to equal Field Rep. 

Since workflow and process builder can't access the territory object, I believe a trigger is my only option, but I am an extreme novice when it comes to triggers. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Hi there,

Is there way to remove or blank credit card details from incoming emails to salesforce 
Hi All,

I want to mask credit card number in Case Description field. Whenever case get created in sfdc if case description field contains any credit card number, I just wanted to mask credit card number. For example if anyone enter credit card number like 4346-7810-4356-6678 in case description, After saving the case Credit card number should be look like as xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx. I have also tried to write trigger on Case object. But it is not working properly. It is making all number as cross(x) in case description field. Please find below code:
Trigger:
trigger testMaskCC on Case(before insert){
 if(trigger.isBefore && trigger.isInsert){ 
        CreditCard_No_Masking_OnCase NewCase= new CreditCard_No_Masking_OnCase();
        NewCase.newCaseInsert(Trigger.new);
    }      
}

Trigger Class
public class CreditCard_No_Masking_OnCase{

public void newCaseInsert(list<Case> newList){

String reGexVisa='4[0-9]{12}(?:[0-9]{3})';
    Pattern regexPattern = Pattern.compile(reGexVisa);
        for(case cs : newList){
           String withOutSpec=(cs.description).replaceAll('[-, +]','');
           Matcher regexMatcher = regexPattern.matcher(withOutSpec);
            system.debug('-------------group count----'+regexMatcher.groupCount());
           while(regexMatcher.find()){
              Integer countGroup=0;
              String  matchValue=regexMatcher.group(countGroup);
              cs.description= String.valueOf(cs.description).replaceAll('[0-9]', 'X');
              countGroup++;
            }
        }
    }
}

And also I am using regex for idetifying different companies's credit card number like Visa Card: ^4[0-9]{12}(?:[0-9]{3})?$  Mastercard: ^5[1-5][0-9]{14}$.

Please help me to generalized Regex(I wanted to use one Regex to identify different comany's credit card instead of using different company's regex) and Mask the Credit Card number only.
Any Help in this regard would be much appriciated.

• June 02, 2016
We are experiencing performance issues with a custom object called first_invoices__c. The object has approximately 190,000 records however we are unable to query the object. From the back end we attempt to execute the following and we hit a 2 minute time out.

select id from first_invoices__c
limit 1

We also tried the following based on a recommendation with no improvement

select id from first_invoices__c
order by id
limit 1

We are also experience issues from the front end ...... at whatever color here...

NOTE: As part of an integration project, this object is completely purged and reloaded on a nightly basis.
Have a requirement to mass upload photo for the users like chatter photo. Is there a way to do it ?

Thanks in Advance!
SFDC Developer.

HI,

what is trigger handler pattern  in salesforce  and could u give some examples on it.

Regards,

Rajesh.

$sObjects[] = $sObject;

This works correctly.  I then try to introduce a foreign key and everything fails.

$key = new sObject();
       $key->type = 'Subscription__c';
       $key->fields['buying_email_address__c'] = $data[0];
       $sObject->fields['Subscription__r'] = $key;

$sObjects[] = $sObject;

The field subscription__c has a foreign key relationshipship with object1__c and is named subscription__r.

I get the error Catchable fatal error: Object of class SObject could not be converted to string in...

I know this is probably very simple, but not seeing it.

We have LEAD routing working but have a case where LEADs will fall into a special queue for various reasons (say, product download is outside of the ownership of the current LEAD owner). We want to find a way to automatically route these LEADs in this queue back through the LEAD assignment rules.

Currenly, we manually have to go into each LEAD in this queue, edit and select assign using active rules (checkbox at bottom of LEAD record). 

Any ideas?