• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am currently using the Salesforce Live Agent. I have successfully setup the administrator and the operator accounts and am able to establish the chat from a site that is Customer Portal enabled.

What I need is to display the logged in user name and context on the operator console when a chat invite is accepted by the operator. Currently it displays the name as  "visitor:" beside the visitor's message. Can I have the name of the Logged in User here. Also I need the contact associated with the User to be displayed. How do I establish the connection with my salesforce org so that I can achieve this.

I also need to route the chat to the appropriate operator based on certain parameters of the logged in user. Ex I need to route the chat to the account owner of the visitor. I can see only the default routing(based on departments) and a way to route based on their current chat activity. Is there any other way to specify custom routing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,

Hi,
I need to extract information about Reports and ReportType and use it in apex. The Report object thats available in version 20 has fields like description , DeveloperName , lastRunDate etc. But i need other information like aggregates , chart , colorRanges , columns , reportType , groupingsAcross etc. And i also need to extract the report type details like the BaseObject , category , join , columns etc. These are available through the Metadata API but the Metadata API cannot be used from within Apex. Is there any way i can retrieve this report information in apex?

Hi,

I am currently using the Salesforce Live Agent. I have successfully setup the administrator and the operator accounts and am able to establish the chat from a site that is Customer Portal enabled.

What I need is to display the logged in user name and context on the operator console when a chat invite is accepted by the operator. Currently it displays the name as  "visitor:" beside the visitor's message. Can I have the name of the Logged in User here. Also I need the contact associated with the User to be displayed. How do I establish the connection with my salesforce org so that I can achieve this.

I also need to route the chat to the appropriate operator based on certain parameters of the logged in user. Ex I need to route the chat to the account owner of the visitor. I can see only the default routing(based on departments) and a way to route based on their current chat activity. Is there any other way to specify custom routing?

Regards,

Hi,

Regards,