• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I want to change the tab label.Could anyone please let me know how to edit the custom object  tab label? Your help is greatly appreciated.

• October 25, 2010

Hi,

I would like to know how one could create Custom objects / fields via API/IDE . I know how to do it in the setup, as i am trying to learn SF i am exploring all the possibilities. Any documentation regarding the same, or exmaples would be of great help.

Thanks,

Learner

Hi,

I have DDL sql definitions to create database objects. Is it possible to upload these to create Salesforce database objects?

thanks

Svidyan

Does anybody know of a way to write a formula for the following scenario:

I currently have a field labeled "Assumption".  This field is a picklist with "Yes" and "No" options.  Should I choose "Yes", I would like a new field to appear titled "Original Closed Date" so that the user can populate this field.  Should I pick "No", I would like this "Original Closed Date" field to remain hidden so that the user doesn't have to bother with data entry on this field. 

Is this possible?  Any ideas or suggestion I could get would be much appreciated!

Thank you!

Tyler

Hi All,

I want to change the tab label.Could anyone please let me know how to edit the custom object  tab label? Your help is greatly appreciated.

• October 25, 2010

Hi,

I have a public site accessing three custom objects, I want to enable login setting for it.

I gone through force document for implementing this by customer portal but I only got three profile,High Volume, Authenticed website and Customer Portal Manager.I check all profile but couldnt find the my custom object available for access.

Is this mean I would be able to secure my website? Is there any special type of licences which i can get ?what is the limitation for it.

Regards,

mktg

• October 25, 2010

Hi all, is it possible to have more than 20 fields tracked. If it is how do we do it.

Thanks

Big W

• October 25, 2010