• 0 Points
  • Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm working on a softphone where the CTIAdapterLib was ported from C++ to C#.  The port worked properly in 2.x and earlier versions, but starting with the 3.x versions, I cannot get the screen to automatically pop.  I get the match I expect and it's a single match.  I can click the link and go to the record, so I know the ID is good.  It just doesn't automatically go to record.

Does anybody know what XML actually initiates the screen pop within the browser?  I do know that screenPopCTI2 is not being called on the failed pops, so it would seem this is something within SalesforceCTI that causes it not to initiate that Javascript.

Any info would help.

Thank you.

My 3.01 CTI Connector does not pop a screen, even though it finds data.  The soft phone shows the contact name in the soft phone, but the browser does not go to the detail page.

I have checked the softphone layout and it is configured to pop the detail page.

I do get a screen pop using the Demo Adapter and I'm simulating calling from the same phone number.  The 3.01 Demo Adapter pops the screen, but my connector does not.  

The ANI queries are the same and both return the same contact.

I've ported the C++ version of the connector to C#, so it's possible I've messed up something within CTIAppExchange during the port.  That said, my 2.0 version works properly and the code is very similar.

Any ideas?

I have a client that's trying to use the CTI Connector as a RemoteApp under Terminal Services.  The app runs fine when the user logs into a standard terminal services login, but when configured to run as a RemoteApp, the program crashes at startup with a C++ runtime error.  The error message says

"The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way."

Any ideas?

My CTI Connector works great when an incoming call matches a contact or account.  The task is linked to the contact and all is good.  

The problem I'm having is when a call does not match, there is no record of the phone number in the task object.  

My first attempt to fix this was to set the subject line of the task, which works, but SFDC does not recognize this as a phone number, so there is no 'click-to-dial' option.

My second attempt was to try and set the Phone field when I created the object, but that throws an error from when I attempt to reference the "Phone" item.

My questions are:

1) Is there a best practice here for this?  It would be great to have a click-to-dial option to return the call from somebody not in the system.

2) The format of the call subject is initially loaded from a localization context.  I would like to benefit from the localization, but I don't know where I change that format within SFDC.  The fiield is called CallLogTaskSubject.

Thank you.

I'm trying to implement functionality that allows a user to type some information and click a button to tag a specific part of a recorded phone call.  I tried inserting a CCTIEditBox in the line display area where custom buttons go, but that doesn't seem to work.  I did verify the XML is being sent, but nothing shows up in the Softphone.  In reading the doc, it seems that perhaps only CTIButton objects can go in that section.  Is this correct?

If I can't put the edit box there, is there another way to collect a few words of input from the user based on a custom button click in the Softphone?

My CTI Connector works great when an incoming call matches a contact or account.  The task is linked to the contact and all is good.  

The problem I'm having is when a call does not match, there is no record of the phone number in the task object.  

My first attempt to fix this was to set the subject line of the task, which works, but SFDC does not recognize this as a phone number, so there is no 'click-to-dial' option.

My second attempt was to try and set the Phone field when I created the object, but that throws an error from when I attempt to reference the "Phone" item.

My questions are:

1) Is there a best practice here for this?  It would be great to have a click-to-dial option to return the call from somebody not in the system.

2) The format of the call subject is initially loaded from a localization context.  I would like to benefit from the localization, but I don't know where I change that format within SFDC.  The fiield is called CallLogTaskSubject.

Thank you.

I have a client that's trying to use the CTI Connector as a RemoteApp under Terminal Services.  The app runs fine when the user logs into a standard terminal services login, but when configured to run as a RemoteApp, the program crashes at startup with a C++ runtime error.  The error message says

"The application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way."

Any ideas?