Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Email your resume at ramesh@horizcons.com

Sr/Lead Salesforce.com Developers - Opportunity Management

Positions: 1
Term: Nov 1 2010 to Jan 31, 2011 - Likely to be extended to later phases of SFDC project
Opportunity Management Experience needed

* Must be expert on on SFDC Opportunity Management Module Functionality (must be able to determine through their direct knowledge if specific functionality requested by business users can be provided)

* Must be able to work with Business Users directly. Strong Language skills and ability to communicate clearly and tactfully with users
* Should have 3 or more SFDC projects related to Opportunity Management and 4 yrs SFDC Project work
* Must have strong knowledge of Software Licensing
* Good to be able to speak to: Subscriptions and Entitlements (how software is sold by software company on a ongoing basis. What does this include)

Must also have strong knowledge of SFDC development.

* THIS IS PHASE 2. SR/Lead must have ABILITY TO GUIDE DEVELOPMENT CODE TO MATCH PRIOR SFDC OPPORTUNITY MANAGEMENT CODE
* Strong Apex Coding of Triggers and WorkFlow
* Configure Visual Force Pages
* SFDC Integration and Data Loads
- salesforce.com Integration with Salesforce.com Application Exchange

I recently passed the Certified SFDC Administrator Winter 14 and I plan to take the Certified SFDC Developer within the next couple of weeks.  I am transitioning to Cloud with Salesforce.com. May last role as a developer was with SAP. I am working on a non-profit project but would like to do another project. Any suggestions? Thanks.