• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am trying to figure out what's the best way to do send an email to the email address on the parent and child cases.  The only real requirement is that the message needs to be editable and it appear in case, preferably in the Activity History. Any suggestions or feedback would be greatly appreciated. 

I recently deleted the class and trigger from my sandbox, but how can I delete it from our production org? It currently has a 0% test coverage on it and it's active. I just want to be able to delete it.

I am trying to build a trigger that would send a message to the following users:

1. CreatedBy (Case)

2. LastModifiedBy(Case)

3. CreatedBy(CaseComment)

The query would need to return the following data:

1. CaseComment.CommentBody

2. Email address for the users who need to receive the message

3. Subject Line, ID  for the Case

Any suggestions on how to build the query, would be greatly appreciated. I am having some issues trying to get those results.

Thanks.

Hello,

I actually have two questions around apex code.

1. Suppose I want to turn off or delete my apex class, how do I go about doing that in production?  I do not see a way to deactivate or delete the code?
  2. Prior to installing the DupeBlocker 2.0 application in the Sandbox my code was at 89% code coverage but after I installed the third party application it dropped to 23%!  I see that SFDC is using some of the DupBlocker code classes that are firing when I run my test script.  What will I do to get around this because once I install DupeBlock into production I will be faced with this kind of mishap all the time!!!