• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

Can anyone help me solve the below issue ? Iam getting an error in the Dataloader Export operation run through automatic batch processing.

ERROR (PartnerClient.java:main:501) - Error while calling web service operation: query, error was: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session key: 00D20000000Ls8L!AR0AQGeH5NtQ684_.89iyXFaiI7c4.GXwcRseNfPV1zlYtR4m8As5RuDoEg1oGNDatzjRn1x9k.NefgBLbAFjSTeWM8IiSHk [UnexpectedErrorFault [ApiFault exceptionCode='INVALID_SESSION_ID' exceptionMessage='Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session key: 00D20!AR0AQGeH5NtQ684_.89iyXFaiI7c4.GXwcRseNfPV1zlYtR4m8As5RuDoEg1oGNDatzjRn1x9k.NefgBLbAFjSTeWM8IiSHk' ] ] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Unknown Source) at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) at com.sforce.ws.bind.TypeMapper.readSingle(TypeMapper.java:618) at com.sforce.ws.bind.TypeMapper.readObject(TypeMapper.java:495) at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.parseDetail(SoapConnection.java:210) at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.createException(SoapConnection.java:184) at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.receive(SoapConnection.java:130) at com.sforce.ws.transport.SoapConnection.send(SoapConnection.java:103) at com.sforce.soap.partner.PartnerConnection.query(PartnerConnection.java:40) at com.salesforce.lexiloader.client.PartnerClient.query(PartnerClient.java:497) at com.salesforce.lexiloader.action.visitor.QueryVisitor.visit(QueryVisitor.java:87) at com.salesforce.lexiloader.action.ExtractAction.execute(ExtractAction.java:108) at com.salesforce.lexiloader.controller.Controller.executeAction(Controller.java:115) at com.accenture.sfdcInterface.SFDCProcessor.ExportProcessRunner.StartRunner(ExportProcessRunner.java:223) at com.accenture.sfdcInterface.SFDCProcessor.ExportProcessRunner.processSFDC(ExportProcessRunner.java:74) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source) at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source) at com.accenture.sfdcInterface.Controller.OutboundController.processOutbound(OutboundController.java:40) at com.accenture.sfdcInterface.Controller.InterfaceController.processOutbound(InterfaceController.java:118) at com.accenture.sfdcInterface.Controller.InterfaceController.startIntegration(InterfaceController.java:82) at com.accenture.sfdcInterface.Controller.InterfaceController.startProcess(InterfaceController.java:57) at com.accenture.sfdcInterface.Invoker.InterfaceInvoker.invokeInterface(InterfaceInvoker.java:42) at com.accenture.sfdcInterface.Invoker.InterfaceInvoker.main(InterfaceInvoker.java:107) 12/Aug/11 08:00:09,ERROR (NihilistProgressAdapter.java:main:51) - Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found, missing session key: 00DLs8L!AR0AQGeH5NtQ684_.89iyXFaiI7c4.GXwcRseNfPV1zlYtR4m8As5RuDoEg1oGNDatzjRn1x9k.NefgBLbAFjSTeWM8IiSHk

Can you tell me where is the error ?

Regards,

Raja

This makes absolutely no sense to me. I am trying to insert two OpportunityLineItems that are exactly the same but I get this exception. What good reason is there to stop the insertion of two Records that are the same?

I understand if this was an upsert operation as you can't insert and update and the same time but I am inserting two brand new OpportuntiyLineItem records.

Thanks,
Jason

Message Edited by TehNrd on 09-24-2008 04:48 PM
  • September 24, 2008
Hi

We're using the data loader to import a large amount of data via a csv file.

We've run into an issue where if there is a quotation mark in any of the csv fields, the data loader doesn't like it.

At the moment we're stripping the quotation mark out of the field which is resulting in the data being inaccurate.

Is there an escape character we can use so that the data loader doesn't have this problem?

We're activating the data loader through a php script, so we can do a search and replace to add the escape character in.

ie. replace all " with /"

thanks