• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have been wondering why the usage of Global variables are different in Global as well as public Classes.

Scenario 1 : 

I have declared a Global Variable in public class and passed the varaible to the other methods in the same class or different class as a reference and was able to get the values in my global variable.

Scenario 2: 

I have declared a Global Variable in Global class and passed the varaible to the other methods in the same class or different class as a reference and was not able to get the values in my global variable. It was coming as null values most of the times and was working some times.

I wonder what should be the difference between those two scenarios. When i make it as Static Global variable it works for me then again that will effect the Functionality if we are calling the classes asynchronoulsy.

Is the a salesforce bug

Any thoughts...................

Thanks

Mohan

Hi guys,

I have the requirement wherein i want to diffrentiate the Signature Image and the Attachement Images in the EMail Body. I have to Process the Email and based on his from address i will be creating a contact record and will add the attachments which are there in the Email to the Contact attachments. Now when i perform that functionality my Signature Image is also adding as an attachment to the contact.

My Requirement is to not to attach the signature image but other attachments which are there in the Email has to be attached to the Contact.

Can any one help me out in solving this problem.

Thanks in advance.

Once we get the Standard View in the Visual Force Page can we customize the List with our own functionality. That means can we take control of the view in that Visual force Page

Can we include a standard view of Opportunity into our custom Visual force Page

Once we get the Standard View in the Visual Force Page can we customize the List with our own functionality. That means can we take control of the view in that Visual force Page

hi all

i have written a trigger that will update the account owner name on saving a ticket instead of admin name which is by default

for ex: if i save a ticket i get admin name generally but i have written a trigger and instead of admin name it updates account owner name now the issue is when i deactivate the account owner it should update the user name for this i have written this trigger

trigger caseAssignWebCaseToAccountOwner on Case (before update) {
for(case c :trigger.new){
user u = [Select id,name,IsActive from user limit 1 ];
if(c.Origin == 'Portal' && c.SSP_owner_Update__c==false && c.accountid!=null && u.isactive == True){
 account a = [select id,name,OwnerId from account where id=:c.accountid];
 c.ownerid=a.ownerID;
 c.SSP_owner_Update__c=true;
}
  if(c.Origin == 'Portal' && u.isactive == False)

c.ownerid= '005Q0000000f95r';

}
}
but now when i deactivate the account owner and save the ticket it is saying

Operation with Inactive UserAn operation was performed with an inactive user. plz help how to update the ticket name with the user login when we deactivate a account

Can we include a standard view of Opportunity into our custom Visual force Page