CMSForce 2 is now on the AppExchange
Quite a few of you have asked me about the availability of CMSForce 2.
I'm very happy to announce that you can now find it on the AppExchange. On the listing you'll find a short demo video that will get you up to speed on the new features. (central management console, folders to organize your content, in-site editing, friendly urls, ...)
I'll also include a shameless plug here : If you want to see it in action 'live', come to my 'Increase Lead Volume with Compelling Landing Pages' session on wed 8 at DreamForce.
Hope to see you there! In the meantime : if you have questions, just drop them in community boards.
I just installed CMSForce in development as a trail before I go forth with production...
The first 6 steps of the installation process are concerning. We have way too many documents, dashboards, letterheads, workflows etc that we already have set up in Salesforce. I do not want any existing settings changed that would impact their current function. Can you verify before I install to production? Thanks!
- Change the visibility settings for any installed documents, reports, dashboards, letterheads, email templates, and custom fields on standard objects. By default, these components are visible to all users. Set the Running User for any installed dashboards or analytic snapshots; by default, it is set to you.
- Set the Running User for any installed dashboards or analytic snapshots; by default, it is set to you.
- Specify the appropriate recipients for any installed workflow tasks.
- Specify the appropriate assignees for any installed workflow alerts.
- Specify the appropriate user for workflow field updates that modify the Owner field or user lookups; by default, it is set to you.
- Create a schedule for any installed analytic snapshots.
- Configure any additional settings for this package from the package detail page.
- Deploy the package by clicking Deploy Now below. You can also do this at any time in the future from the package detail page.