• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I want to develop an application which will take gmail authentication (gmail username and password) and using same authentication user can login to salesforce and user details will be saved in accounts and contacts.

I have installed Google data API toolkit in my developer account.

It would be great if anybody knows about  the google integration with salesforce.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Sonali

Hi,

We have created a site which needs user authentication. We are using developer edition and enabled customer portal as well as partner portal. Also created partner portal and customer portal users.

In site Login setting we can enable site login for either customer portal or partner portal. My requirement is login should be enable for both portals.

How to enable site login settings for both customer and partner users in developer edition.

If anybody knows please reply. It would be very helpful for us.

Thanks in advance.

Sonali 

I have configured Force.com IDE with Eclipse 3.5. While developing VF pages and Apex controllers, IDE unable to locate syntax errors and unable to display inline auto-complete tips for pages and controllers.

It would be great if anybody knows about the solution or any help.

Thanks

Sonali

Hi,

We have created one sample application using  force.com which having user login page with user authentication. The user should not access any other pages without authentication and after successful login user session should be maintain throughout the application.

Is there any method or parameter which will help to maintain user session.

Is there something about the automatic page redirection to the login page if users are not authenticated? 

Also user should not access any VF page without authentication.

If anybody knows the solution of these issues.  Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I want to set grandtotal value to input text using apex controller.

VF code is:

<apex:inputText value="{!gtotal}" id="gtotal"/> 
Controller code is like

gtotal=gtotal- dto.price;

Here gtotal value is changed in controller  but not reflecting in VF page.

Please assist.

Thanks

Sonali 

Hi,

We have created one site on salesforce developer edition. We are using customer portal profile to create user and authenticate users. Now I don't want user to access any visualforce without authentication except home page and login pages. I have tried with all settings like public access setting on site, page setting on profile still facing same problem.

If I remove restricted pages from site setting Authorization Required page is displayed but it needs system admin login, I want to change it to customer portal login.

Can anybody help me to resolve this issue

Sonali

Hi,

In our application, item list is displayed as table content and  as per item code selection item price and description is populated and table is rendered.
we are sending customer name through URL rewriting to maintain session but when we add new element in table and table rerendered the url is get changed and customer name is removed from url. We are facing this problem only for site. 

Please advice.

Thanks
Sonali

Hi,

I have created an application using developer account. Created all Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Triggers,  Custom objects, Profiles in developer account.
Now I want to copy/ deploy same application with all visualforce pages and controllers in free developer sandbox edition.
How to copy Apex classes, custom object from developer edition to sandbox account  

please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Sonali

Hi,

I have created 2 cross object formula fields to get information from Item object. Now I want to show these fields on visual force page using data table. As the fields are in read only mode I am unable to display them on visual force page using onchage event. kindly suggest the further steps.

Thanks in advance.

Sonali. 

Hi,

Can we create Partner users in Developer edition as Developer edition provides all required settings for partner portal and partner profile. But parter portal user option is not available in Contact detail.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Sonali  

Hi,

We can execute APEX controllers in system mode or in User mode.

How to set particular APEX controller, controller extension classes or VF pages in System mode or in user mode.

Please help.

Thanks

Sonali

Hi,

I have enabled Partner portal and created new portal. I want to assign the same profile and user license to newly created user as partner. How to set Partner portal profile to particular user with Partner user license in developer edition.

Kindly assist.

Thanks in advance.

Sonali. 

How to store images, video files in the database using force.com Objects.

Which data type needs to be used for the same.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Sonali Gonnade

Whenever we use System.debug statement in controller the logs will be displayed only in development mode.

How to check debug logs for site or in deployment mode for an application.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

We have created one sample application using  force.com which having user login page with user authentication. The user should not access any other pages without authentication and after successful login user session should be  maintain throughout the application.

Is there something about the automatic page redirection to the login page if users are not authenticated? 
Kindly assist.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

We have created a site which needs user authentication. We are using developer edition and enabled customer portal as well as partner portal. Also created partner portal and customer portal users.

In site Login setting we can enable site login for either customer portal or partner portal. My requirement is login should be enable for both portals.

How to enable site login settings for both customer and partner users in developer edition.

If anybody knows please reply. It would be very helpful for us.

Thanks in advance.

Sonali 

Hi,

I want to set grandtotal value to input text using apex controller.

VF code is:

<apex:inputText value="{!gtotal}" id="gtotal"/> 
Controller code is like

gtotal=gtotal- dto.price;

Here gtotal value is changed in controller  but not reflecting in VF page.

Please assist.

Thanks

Sonali 

Hi,

We have created one site on salesforce developer edition. We are using customer portal profile to create user and authenticate users. Now I don't want user to access any visualforce without authentication except home page and login pages. I have tried with all settings like public access setting on site, page setting on profile still facing same problem.

If I remove restricted pages from site setting Authorization Required page is displayed but it needs system admin login, I want to change it to customer portal login.

Can anybody help me to resolve this issue

Sonali

Hi,

I have created an application using developer account. Created all Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Triggers,  Custom objects, Profiles in developer account.
Now I want to copy/ deploy same application with all visualforce pages and controllers in free developer sandbox edition.
How to copy Apex classes, custom object from developer edition to sandbox account  

please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Sonali

Hi,

I have created 2 cross object formula fields to get information from Item object. Now I want to show these fields on visual force page using data table. As the fields are in read only mode I am unable to display them on visual force page using onchage event. kindly suggest the further steps.

Thanks in advance.

Sonali. 

Hi,

Can we create Partner users in Developer edition as Developer edition provides all required settings for partner portal and partner profile. But parter portal user option is not available in Contact detail.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Sonali  

Hi,

We can execute APEX controllers in system mode or in User mode.

How to set particular APEX controller, controller extension classes or VF pages in System mode or in user mode.

Please help.

Thanks

Sonali

How to store images, video files in the database using force.com Objects.

Which data type needs to be used for the same.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance.

Sonali Gonnade

Whenever we use System.debug statement in controller the logs will be displayed only in development mode.

How to check debug logs for site or in deployment mode for an application.

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

We have created one sample application using  force.com which having user login page with user authentication. The user should not access any other pages without authentication and after successful login user session should be  maintain throughout the application.

Kindly assist.

Thanks in advance.

I'm setting up a new site where I don't want users to see any page other than the login page unless they have been authenticated.  I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to set this up though.

Ideally I would like the main site page be the 'Active Site Home Page' and when a user goes to any page in my site, if they are not authenticated than they will be sent to the login page.  If they are authenticated, than they can view the page.  Is this something that I have to manually put into code or is that handled for me by the Salesforce Portal authentication?  I set the 'Active Site Home Page' to the page I want logged in users to land on and removed this page from the Visualforce Page Access settings of the public user.  This is not working, however, as the user still lands on that home page.

Is there something I am missing about automatic page redirection to the login page if users are not authenticated?

Thanks!