• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I have the query [Select Id from Email Template where IsActive =true LIMIT 1]. This query is retreving the deleted record and causing problem.Email Template object do not have 'IsDeleted' field to check for the deleted records.

Please suggest how I can prevent query from retreiving deleted record.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi 

Hi All,

I am using radio button in data table in my Visualforce page.I am using wrapper class for this in controller.

When user selects the radi button i want to assign record id value to one of the variable in controller .

Below is the code which is not working.Please suggest what modification required here.If i use 'onclick' event that will refresh the page  which should not happen.

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accountlist}" var="apw" >
<apex:column >
<input type="radio"  value="true" name="r">
<apex:actionSupport event="onsubmit">
 <apex:param value="{!apw.id}" name="radioid"/>
</apex:actionSupport>
</input>
</apex:column>   
<apex:column value="{!apw.name}" headerValue="Partcipant Name"/>
<apex:column value="{!apw.Subject}" headerValue="Subject"/>
<apex:column value="{!apw.status}" headerValue="Status"/>

</apex:pageBlockTable>

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi All,

I have a requirement where in a Visualforce Page I need to have a List view  of options and upon chaging the List view options,the pageblock table records should get updated and Pagination should be implemented.

Could anyone please share a sample code to query different set of records upon view changes and implement pagination.

Hi All,

I am creating Visualforce page for customer portal.I want to create a date input field for which user should be able to pick the date from the calendar pop up.

Can anyone please suggest or provide code sample to acheive this.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi

Hi All,

I have formula field which returms a image url. I am referring this field in Site through fieldset.I had stored the image both in Document and static resouce making it publicly available but in both the cases image is not displayed on the site.

Please suggest how this issue could be resolved.

Thankls,

Srilakshmi B

Hi,

I want to retreive records in custom list controller from object  and filter the records to the view selcted by the user on the custom VF page.

Can anyone please suggest a sample code to acheive this.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi,

I have created custom list view button on the opportunity object.When that button is cliecked it will be navigated to VF page where it shows two drop down list.One shows list views available for the Opportunity object and anothe dropdown shows list view available for another custom object.

Requirement is depending on the view selcted by the user in  the VF page for opportunity list view dropdown  and custom object list view dropdown  the conroller class has to fetch records from the both the objects belong to the view selcted by the user and do some custom modification.

vf page code:

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" extensions="showOpptyaddress" sidebar="false" recordSetVar="Opportunities" id="pageid">

<apex:form id="Form">

<apex:outputLabel value="Opportunities View: "/>

<apex:selectList value="{!oppsList.filterId}" size="1">
                <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" rerender="Form" />
                <apex:selectOptions value="{!oppsList.listviewoptions}"/>
            </apex:selectList>
            <br/><br/>

<apex:outputLabel value="Custom object View: "/>

<apex:selectList value="{!customobjectList.filterId}" size="1">
                <apex:actionSupport event="onchange" rerender="Form" />
                <apex:selectOptions value="{!customobjectList.listviewoptions}"/>
            </apex:selectList>
</apex:form>

</apex:page>

Controller code:

public with sharing class showOpptyaddress {

ApexPages.StandardSetController setCon;

public ApexPages.StandardSetController oppsList {get; private set;}
        public ApexPages.StandardSetController customobjectList {get; private set;}

public showOpptyaddress ()
           {

}

public showOpptyaddress (ApexPages.StandardSetController controller)
         {

customobjectList = new ApexPages.StandardSetController
                (Database.getQueryLocator([
                Select Name,Id from customobject
               ]));

//Opportuities List
             oppsList = new ApexPages.StandardSetController
              (Database.getQueryLocator([
                Select o.id, o.Name, o.Account.Id, o.Account.Name
                From Opportunity o
              ]));
          }

Can anyone please suggest how this could be acheived.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi All,

I am showing multiple lead locations on the google map and it take some time to load the map.I want show a progress bar to the user viewing the googlemap page.

Could anyone please share a code snippet to acheive this progress bar on the Visualforce page.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi All,

I am using Google map API V3 is to geocode lead address and display it on google map.But I got the following

error.Geocode was not successful for the following reason:OVER_QUERY_LIMIT

When i tried to find out the reason for this error i came to know that it is due to the geocoding address request sent to the google api server at very fast rate and we need to set timer and use the array and send the request one by one.

I followed the same but now error i am not getting but all the address locations were not shown on map and some of the adddress locations will be missed out.When i put a alert statement i can see all the address location seen on the map.

Could anyone please suggest how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi All,

Is it possible to customize the standard email alert that salesforce issues when a record is submitted for approval during initial submission.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi All,

I have standardcontroller and used controller extension.I have inputfield rejectionreason and I have a requirement in which user clicks on Reject button I should show alert message to the user to enter the rejection reason before rejecting record.

On the reject button I am calling the onclick event which calls javascript function.The vf code and controller code is as follows:

In the javascript variable I am not able to get the value that the user enetrs in the Rejection reason field.I think because onclick event is getting called before the action event and getter and setter methods are not executed.

Could you please let me know how this could be resolved and get the Rejection reason value what user enters  in javascript variable.

VF Page code:

<apex:page  standardController="object1__c" extensions="ApproveorReject" >

<apex:form>

function func()

{

var a='{!RejectionReason}';

if(a=='')

{

window.alert("Please enter the Rejection Reason before Rejecting the Invoice");

}

}

<apex:inputField value="{!object1__c.Rejection_Reason__c}" id="rejectionid"/><br></br>

<apex:commandButton value="Reject"  action="{!reject}" onclick="func()"/>

</apex:form>

</apex:page>

Controller code:

public with sharing class ApproveorReject {

public String Rejectionreason;

public final object1__c jc;

public void setRejectionReason()
{
    Rejectionreason=jc.Rejection_Reason__c;
}

public String getRejectionReason()
{
   return  Rejectionreason;
}    

public ApproveorReject (ApexPages.StandardController controller)
{

this.jc = (object1__c)Controller.getRecord();

}

public PageReference reject()

{

//code

}

}

Hi All,

I have overriden the standard salesforce.com Edit button.when status of the record is approved and if user clicks on Edit button he should shown a custom message that record is approved and cannot be edited and VF page should not be loaded.

Can anyone please tell me how this could acheived if you can provide a sample code snippet it will be helpful.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi All,

I have created a Visualforce page with input fields.When user clicks on save button a logic executes in the controller and need to show up a pop message to user saying fill the values in the fields.

Can you please let me know how this could be acheived.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi All,

I have developed VF page where I have used standrad controller as well controller extension.

I have a requirement where upon clicking a checkbox on the VF page, user must be shown with one more input field to enter the value.

Can anyone please suggest how to show an input field on the VF page upon checking the checkbox.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi,

I want to dosplay the approval history  of  a record  on a visualforce page in a Pageblock table.I am able to do the same by querying ProcessInstanceStep and providing TargetObject Id in where clause.

But I am not able to display the latest in the first row.I have used ORDER BY createdDate but still I am not able to view the latest on first row.Can anyone please how this can be sorted out.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi All,

Please let me know is it possible to display the custom visualforce page upon clicking the Approve/Reject Link on the record instead of  displaying standrad Salesforce Approve  page.

If it is  possible then please let me know how that could be acheived.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi All,

I have custom Submit For Approval, Approve and Reject Buttons on the record detail page.

I have created a Approval Process .I want to call this Approval Process to execute upon clicking custom 'Submit for Approval' Button.This I am able to acheive by following code.

Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest req1 = new Approval.ProcessSubmitRequest();
req1.setObjectId(recordid);

Now when user clicks on  custom 'Approve' button the approval request record created above should be approved.

If Can anyone share a sample of code to acheive this it will be helpful.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi,

I have approval process created in salesforce.But according to the requirement user need to enter Approval/Rejection reason before he approves or rejects the record.Hence I have created custom button for Submit for approval,Approve and Reject button with VF page.

I know how to create approval request record through apex programming.I want to update the the approval request record created,  once the user clicks on  custom Approve button on  VF page.Can anyone please tell me is it possible to update the approval request record through programming.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi All,

I am populating list of user records on the visualforce page where each record has a selct button.When user clicks on select button the corresponding user record name has to be retreived.

To display the list of user records i have used wrapper class which looks like this.

public class userwrapper
            {
                       public User user{get; set;}
                       public Boolean selected;

public userwrapper(User t)
                    {
                        user = t;
                        selected = false;

}
            }                   

when user clicks select button on any of the record I want to make selected value euuals true.So, I can process all the records and check whose selected value euals true and there by get the user associated with it.

But I am not able to make the selected value =true when user clicks on select button for any of the record.Can anyone please guide me how can I acheive this.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi,

I have requirement where I want to send list of opportunity records from trigger to the @future method.Since in @future method sobjects cannot be passed as parameters, can anyone please suggest how to access this list inside the @future method.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi All,

I have the query [Select Id from Email Template where IsActive =true LIMIT 1]. This query is retreving the deleted record and causing problem.Email Template object do not have 'IsDeleted' field to check for the deleted records.

Please suggest how I can prevent query from retreiving deleted record.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi 

Hi All,

I am using radio button in data table in my Visualforce page.I am using wrapper class for this in controller.

When user selects the radi button i want to assign record id value to one of the variable in controller .

Below is the code which is not working.Please suggest what modification required here.If i use 'onclick' event that will refresh the page  which should not happen.

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!accountlist}" var="apw" >
<apex:column >
<input type="radio"  value="true" name="r">
<apex:actionSupport event="onsubmit">
 <apex:param value="{!apw.id}" name="radioid"/>
</apex:actionSupport>
</input>
</apex:column>   
<apex:column value="{!apw.name}" headerValue="Partcipant Name"/>
<apex:column value="{!apw.Subject}" headerValue="Subject"/>
<apex:column value="{!apw.status}" headerValue="Status"/>

</apex:pageBlockTable>

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi All,

I am creating Visualforce page for customer portal.I want to create a date input field for which user should be able to pick the date from the calendar pop up.

Can anyone please suggest or provide code sample to acheive this.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi

Hi All,

I have created a Visualforce page with input fields.When user clicks on save button a logic executes in the controller and need to show up a pop message to user saying fill the values in the fields.

Can you please let me know how this could be acheived.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi,

I want to dosplay the approval history  of  a record  on a visualforce page in a Pageblock table.I am able to do the same by querying ProcessInstanceStep and providing TargetObject Id in where clause.

But I am not able to display the latest in the first row.I have used ORDER BY createdDate but still I am not able to view the latest on first row.Can anyone please how this can be sorted out.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi All,

Please let me know is it possible to display the custom visualforce page upon clicking the Approve/Reject Link on the record instead of  displaying standrad Salesforce Approve  page.

If it is  possible then please let me know how that could be acheived.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B

Hi,

I have approval process created in salesforce.But according to the requirement user need to enter Approval/Rejection reason before he approves or rejects the record.Hence I have created custom button for Submit for approval,Approve and Reject button with VF page.

I know how to create approval request record through apex programming.I want to update the the approval request record created,  once the user clicks on  custom Approve button on  VF page.Can anyone please tell me is it possible to update the approval request record through programming.

Thanks,

Srilakshmi B