• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi There,

Is there a way to calculate the opportunity age per stage excluding holidays and weekends?

Considering the following. 

-  8am - 5pm during weekdays.

-  Saturday and Sunday is not counted

-  Holidays are not counted.

Thanks,

Del

Hi,

Please help to create a unit test for my trigger.

I having a trouble deploying my trigger in productio since sfdc is requiring a unit test. please help me. sandbox do not require a unit test. please please, im clueless onhow to start the unite tes.

here's the code:

=====

trigger UpdateQuoteManagers on Quote (before insert, before update) {
Set<ID> idOwners = new Set<ID>();

for(Quote quotes:trigger.new)
{
idOwners.add(quotes.Account_Manager__c);
}

if (idOwners.size() > 0)
{
Map<Id,User> users= new Map<Id,User>([Select Territory_Head__c, District_Head__c from User where Id in : idOwners]);

for(Quote qu:trigger.new)
{

if (users.get(qu.Account_Manager__c).Id!= null)
{
qu.District_Head2__c = users.get(qu.Account_Manager__c).District_Head__c;
qu.Territory_Head2__c = users.get(qu.Account_Manager__c).Territory_Head__c;
}
else
{
qu.District_Head2__c = null;
qu.Territory_Head2__c = null;

}
}
}
}

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how can i create validation on leads' attachment? 

I have a requirement wherein there should be an attachment before i convert a lead to account.

Appreciate help. thanks. :))

Del

Hi,

I have a custom button with below javascript, however it is prompting me error: "Yes is not defined"

please help.

===============

if( {!Quote.With_Concesssion__c} == "Yes" ) 

window.open('http://www.yahoo.com'); 

else 

window.open('http://www.google.com'); 
}

Thanks,

Del

Hi,

I just would like to inquire if there is a way i can restrict a user to login to salesforce only to one specific computer?

This means, she can only login on her work station and hinders her from loging in when she's outside of the office.

Thanks,

Del

Hi,

I created a javascript button to open a vf page if {!Quote.Installation_Address_2__c} is not blank but encountering an error. Im not sure how to define a blank value. i am encountering an invalid token issue.

==========================================

here's the code

if ({!Quote.Installation_Address_2__c}!= null)
{
window.parent.location.href="apex/Generate_Endorsement_Letter_B?id={!Quote.Id}";
}
else {
alert("Site B Installation Address is Missing!");
}

Thanks!

Del

Hi,

Can anybody give me an idea on how can I disable a custom link. I created a custom link in the opportunity page.

I want this link enabled based on a condition.

something like:

IF (Opportunity Type == New Service, link enabled, link disabled)

Thanks,

Del

Hi Guys,

1. I have a record type and page layout called "locked Opportunity"

2. I just created a new opportunity record type "BellTel Opportunity"  and a new page layout also called "BellTel Opportunity" 

3. We have a separate system called FIS integrated with Salesforce to update some opportunity field. This system is designed to verify if the facility for the created opportunity is available.

4. We have a custom button that will send the opportunity details to FIS.

5. Exchange of information from SFDC and FIS is thru WSDL.

Now, I created a new opportunity with thisrecord type "BellTel Opportunity", when i send the details to FIS the opportunity record and layout is still "BellTel Opportunity". But when FIS returns the details to salesforce, it does not only update the fields but i also changed the record type and layout to "locked Opportunity". I am struggling all day to find out why it was changing the record type. Could someone help me or give me a clue.

Im totally clueless.:(

Thanks,

Del

Hi Guys,

Can someone help me. I have a visualforce page with a couple of fields and validations, I have a requirement that when a checkbox A is ticked, field C will be disabled and will copy the value entered on from field B. So for that, I am using below JS and  it is working quiet ok, however during the page refresh the functionality is lost. Field C will be blank and enabled.

Could someone please help.. :(

<script language="javascript">
            function ToggleInput(copyid,billhouseid,billaptid,insthouseid,instaptid)
            {
                var copy = document.getElementById(copyid);
                var billhouse = document.getElementById(billhouseid);
                var billapt = document.getElementById(billaptid);
                var insthouse = document.getElementById(insthouseid);
                var instapt = document.getElementById(instaptid);

if(copy.checked == true)
                {
                    billhouse.disabled = true;
                    billhouse.value = insthouse.value;
                    billapt.disabled = true;
                    billapt.value = instapt.value;
                }
                else
                {
                    billhouse.disabled = false;
                    billapt.disabled = false;
                }
            }

</script>

<apex:inputText value="{!Lead.Installation_House__c}" required="true" id="insthouse"/>
        <apex:inputText value="{!Lead.Installation_Apartment__c}" required="true" id="instapt"/>
        <apex:inputCheckbox id="copy" value="{!Lead.Copy__c}" onchange="ToggleInput('{!$Component.copy}','{!$Component.billhouse}','{!$Component.billapt}','{!$Component.insthouse}','{!$Component.instapt}');"/>
        <apex:inputText id="billhouse" value="{!Lead.Billing_House__c}"/>
        <apex:inputText id="billapt" value="{!Lead.Billing_Apartment__c}"/>

Thanks,

Del

Hi Guys,

I have this code that should disable a two fields, the phone and the fax. However, only the phone is getting disabled when i click the checkbox. Could someone help me with this? thanks!

Regards,

Del

==============================

function ToggleInput(theId)
            {
                var e = document.getElementById(theId);

if(e != null)
                {
                    e.disabled = (e.disabled ? false : "disabled");
                }
            }

window.onload = function () { document.getElementById('{!$Component.phone}','{!$Component.fax}').enabled= "enabled"; }

</script>
        <apex:inputCheckbox onchange="ToggleInput('{!$Component.phone}','{!$Component.fax}');" value="{!Lead.Copy__c}"/>
        <apex:inputText id="phone" value="{!Lead.phone}"/>
        <apex:inputText id="fax" value="{!Lead.fax}"/>

Hi Guys,

I am deploying  below trigger in our production but im always getting "Test coverage of selected Apex Trigger is 0%, at least 1% test coverage is required". This is my first time creating a trigger could someone help me please.

trigger twebLead on Lead (after update) {
   if (Trigger.new.size() == 1) {
     if (Trigger.old[0].isConverted == false && Trigger.new[0].isConverted == true) {
      if (Trigger.new[0].ConvertedAccountId != null) { 
        Account a = [Select a.Id, a.CurrencyIsoCode From Account a Where a.Id = :Trigger.new[0].ConvertedAccountId];
        a.CurrencyIsoCode = 'PHP';
        update a;
      }

if (Trigger.new[0].ConvertedOpportunityId != null) {
        Opportunity o = [Select o.Id, o.CurrencyIsoCode from Opportunity o Where o.Id = :Trigger.new[0].ConvertedOpportunityId];
        o.CurrencyIsoCode = 'PHP';
        update o;
      }
    }
  }
}

I don't know what i am missing since i have deployed the same code in sandbox and worked well.

Thanks,

Del

Hi Guys,

Could someone help me on how to write a trigger which will update the account's currency to 'PHP' upon lead conversion?

Thanks,

Del

Hi Guys,

Could someone know the solution for my below issue.

I have created a force.com site (online application form) that will automatically create a lead when a site user hits the submit button. My issue is: the lead's currency is automatically created as USD. I would love to know on how can i set the currency to PHP when a lead is created. I don't want to show the LEAD CURRENCY field in my online application form.

Thanks,

Del

Hi Guys,

Below is the code for attaching a file in a record. I want to create a validation rule so that user can only upload jpeg files. Is there a way to do this? please help.

Thanks,

Del

public with sharing class AttachmentUploadController {

public Attachment attachment {
  get {
      if (attachment == null)
        attachment = new Attachment();
      return attachment;
    }
  set;
  }

public PageReference upload() {

attachment.OwnerId = UserInfo.getUserId();
    attachment.ParentId = '001W0000005v6Ih'; // the record the file is attached to
    attachment.IsPrivate = true;

try {
      insert attachment;
    } catch (DMLException e) {
      ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.message(ApexPages.severity.ERROR,'Error uploading attachment'));
      return null;
    } finally {
    }

ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.message(ApexPages.severity.INFO,'Attachment uploaded successfully'));
    return null;
  }

}

Hi,

I saw this code online when i am researching but i don't know how can i change the destination folder of my uploaded file. Instead of current users "My Personal Documents" folder, I created a new folder "Online Applications"

Could someone help me please. Thanks!

public PageReference upload() {  
document.AuthorId = UserInfo.getUserId(); 
document.FolderId = UserInfo.getUserId();  <-- i need to change the destination to "Online Applications" folder.

insert mydoc;
        return NULL;
}  

Thanks,

Del

Hi Guys!

Can someone help me please. I have a web to lead form using sites which passes the value to my lead object. I decided to change my code by not using an inputfield to allow my javascript code to work but now it not passing the value to lead. please help me.

......................this code works: it passes the value to leads

<!-- Customer Address Information -->
<apex:pageBlockSection collapsible="false" columns="2">
        <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.Installation_House__c}" required="true" id="insthouse"/>
        <apex:inputField id="element" value="{!Lead.Billing_House__c}"/>
        <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.Installation_Apartment__c}" required="true" id="instapt"/>
        <apex:inputField id="b" value="{!Lead.Billing_Apartment__c}"/>
        <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.Installation_Street__c}" required="true" id="instst"/>
        <apex:inputField id="c" value="{!Lead.Billing_Street__c}"/>
        <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.Installation_Subdivision__c}" required="true" id="instsubd"/>
        <apex:inputField id="d" value="{!Lead.Billing_Subdivision__c}"/>
        <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.Installation_City__c}" required="true" id="instcity"/>
        <apex:inputField id="e" value="{!Lead.Billing_City__c}"/>
        <apex:inputField value="{!Lead.Installation_Zipcode__c}" id="instzip"/>
        <apex:inputField id="f" value="{!Lead.Billing_Zip_Code__c}"/>
</apex:pageBlockSection>

............this code do not works: does not pass the value to lead

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Installation Address" collapsible="false" columns="1">
            <label for="{!Lead.Installation_House__c}">Installation House </label>
            <input type="text" name="{!Lead.Installation_House__c}" id="insthouse"/><br></br>
            <label for="{!Lead.Installation_Apartment__c}">Installation Apartment </label>
            <select id="instapt" name="{!Lead.Installation_Apartment__c}" size="1">
                <option value="EastwoodParkview1">Eastwood Parkview 1</option>
                <option value="EastwoodParkview2">Eastwood Parkview 1</option>
                <option value="OneCentralPark">One Central Park</option>
            </select><br></br>     
            <label for="{!Lead.Installation_Street__c}">Installation Street </label>   
            <input type="text" name="{!Lead.Installation_Street__c}" id="instst"/><br></br>
            <label for="{!Lead.Installation_House__c}">Installation Subdivision </label> 
            <input type="text" name="{!Lead.Installation_Subdivision__c}" id="instsubd"/><br></br>
            <label for="{!Lead.Installation_City__c}">Installation City </label>
            <input type="text" name="{!Lead.Installation_City__c}" id="instcity"/><br></br>
            <label for="{!Lead.Installation_Zipcode__c}">Installation Zipcode </label>
            <input type="text" name="{!Lead.Installation_Zipcode__c}" id="instzip"/><br></br>

Thanks!

Del

Hi Guys,

I have a force.com site which pass the value automatically of my inputfield to sfdcLead when i click submit.

I changed my design not to use an inputfield because of some limitations. I changed my code as below. However when i click on submit, it does not pass the value to my lead object anymore. Please help me. Thanks!

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Installation Address" collapsible="false" columns="1">
        <label for="{!Lead.Installation_House__c}">Installation House </label>
            <input type="text" name="{!Lead.Installation_House__c}" id="insthouse"/><br></br>
        <label for="{!Lead.Installation_Apartment__c}">Installation Apartment </label>
            <select id="instapt" name="{!Lead.Installation_Apartment__c}" size="1">
                <option value="EastwoodParkview1">Eastwood Parkview 1</option>
                <option value="EastwoodParkview2">Eastwood Parkview 1</option>
                <option value="OneCentralPark">One Central Park</option>
            </select><br></br>     
        <label for="{!Lead.Installation_Street__c}">Installation Street </label>   
            <input type="text" name="{!Lead.Installation_Street__c}" id="instst"/><br></br>
        <label for="{!Lead.Installation_House__c}">Installation Subdivision </label> 
            <input type="text" name="{!Lead.Installation_Subdivision__c}" id="instsubd"/><br></br>
        <label for="{!Lead.Installation_City__c}">Installation City </label>
            <input type="text" name="{!Lead.Installation_City__c}" id="instcity"/><br></br>
        <label for="{!Lead.Installation_Zipcode__c}">Installation Zipcode </label>
            <input type="text" name="{!Lead.Installation_Zipcode__c}" id="instzip"/><br></br>

Thanks!

Del

Hi,

Is it possible to copy the value inputed by the user from inputfield A to inputfield B dynamically by just ticking a checkbox.?

Thanks,

Del

Hi,

I have the ff code which disable one inputfield when a checkbox is selected. My question is how do i make all the inputfields disabled using the same checkbox. When i tick the checkbox all the inputfield should also be disabled.

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Billing Address" collapsible="false" columns="1">
    <apex:inputCheckbox value="{!Lead.Cpy_from_Installation_Address__c}" onchange="document.getElementById('{!$Component.disablefield}').disabled=this.checked"/>
    <apex:inputField id="disablefield" value="{!Lead.Billing_House__c}"/>
    <apex:inputField id="disablefield2" value="{!Lead.Billing_Apartment__c}"/>
    <apex:inputField id="disablefield3" value="{!Lead.Billing_Street__c}"/>
    <apex:inputField id="disablefield4" value="{!Lead.Billing_Subdivision__c}"/>
    <apex:inputField id="disablefield5" value="{!Lead.Billing_City__c}"/>
    <apex:inputField id="disablefield6" value="{!Lead.Billing_Zip_Code__c}"/>

Thanks,

Del

Hi! Hello!

Can you help me on how can i use a single checkbox to disable multiple fields. I have this code below which disable the field {!Lead.Billing_House__c} when the checkbox {!Lead.Cpy_from_Installation_Address__c} is seleceted, however i want to disable more field using the same checkbox, and i cant use the same id because the system tells me already duplicate id.

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Billing Address" collapsible="false" columns="1">
<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!Lead.Cpy_from_Installation_Address__c}" onchange="document.getElementById('{!$Component.disablefield}'.disabled=this.checked"/>
    <apex:inputField id="disablefield" value="{!Lead.Billing_House__c}"/>
    <apex:inputField  value="{!Lead.Billing_Apartment__c}"/>
    <apex:inputField  value="{!Lead.Billing_Street__c}"/>
    <apex:inputField  value="{!Lead.Billing_Subdivision__c}"/>
    <apex:inputField  value="{!Lead.Billing_City__c}"/>
    <apex:inputField  value="{!Lead.Billing_Zip_Code__c}"/>

Thanks in AdvancE!

Del

Hi,

Is there a way we can add a time to now()?

My present time is 4/26/2011 6:43 PM.

I have a text formula as "TEXT(NOW())", but I am getting a result of "2011-04-26 10:43:51Z" which is 8 hours late hence i would like to add 8hours to my formula.

Also, is it possible to format the result exactly the same as "4/26/2011 6:43 PM"?

Thanks a lot.

Del

Hi,

Please help to create a unit test for my trigger.

I having a trouble deploying my trigger in productio since sfdc is requiring a unit test. please help me. sandbox do not require a unit test. please please, im clueless onhow to start the unite tes.

here's the code:

=====

trigger UpdateQuoteManagers on Quote (before insert, before update) {
Set<ID> idOwners = new Set<ID>();

for(Quote quotes:trigger.new)
{
idOwners.add(quotes.Account_Manager__c);
}

if (idOwners.size() > 0)
{
Map<Id,User> users= new Map<Id,User>([Select Territory_Head__c, District_Head__c from User where Id in : idOwners]);

for(Quote qu:trigger.new)
{

if (users.get(qu.Account_Manager__c).Id!= null)
{
qu.District_Head2__c = users.get(qu.Account_Manager__c).District_Head__c;
qu.Territory_Head2__c = users.get(qu.Account_Manager__c).Territory_Head__c;
}
else
{
qu.District_Head2__c = null;
qu.Territory_Head2__c = null;

}
}
}
}

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how can i create validation on leads' attachment? 

I have a requirement wherein there should be an attachment before i convert a lead to account.

Appreciate help. thanks. :))

Del

Hi,

I have a custom button with below javascript, however it is prompting me error: "Yes is not defined"

please help.

===============

if( {!Quote.With_Concesssion__c} == "Yes" ) 

window.open('http://www.yahoo.com'); 

else 

window.open('http://www.google.com'); 
}

Thanks,

Del

Hi,

I created a javascript button to open a vf page if {!Quote.Installation_Address_2__c} is not blank but encountering an error. Im not sure how to define a blank value. i am encountering an invalid token issue.

==========================================

here's the code

if ({!Quote.Installation_Address_2__c}!= null)
{
window.parent.location.href="apex/Generate_Endorsement_Letter_B?id={!Quote.Id}";
}
else {
alert("Site B Installation Address is Missing!");
}

Thanks!

Del

Hi Guys,

1. I have a record type and page layout called "locked Opportunity"

2. I just created a new opportunity record type "BellTel Opportunity"  and a new page layout also called "BellTel Opportunity" 

3. We have a separate system called FIS integrated with Salesforce to update some opportunity field. This system is designed to verify if the facility for the created opportunity is available.

4. We have a custom button that will send the opportunity details to FIS.

5. Exchange of information from SFDC and FIS is thru WSDL.

Now, I created a new opportunity with thisrecord type "BellTel Opportunity", when i send the details to FIS the opportunity record and layout is still "BellTel Opportunity". But when FIS returns the details to salesforce, it does not only update the fields but i also changed the record type and layout to "locked Opportunity". I am struggling all day to find out why it was changing the record type. Could someone help me or give me a clue.

Im totally clueless.:(

Thanks,

Del

Hi Guys,

Can someone help me. I have a visualforce page with a couple of fields and validations, I have a requirement that when a checkbox A is ticked, field C will be disabled and will copy the value entered on from field B. So for that, I am using below JS and  it is working quiet ok, however during the page refresh the functionality is lost. Field C will be blank and enabled.

Could someone please help.. :(

function ToggleInput(copyid,billhouseid,billaptid,insthouseid,instaptid)
            {
                var copy = document.getElementById(copyid);
                var billhouse = document.getElementById(billhouseid);
                var billapt = document.getElementById(billaptid);
                var insthouse = document.getElementById(insthouseid);
                var instapt = document.getElementById(instaptid);

if(copy.checked == true)
                {
                    billhouse.disabled = true;
                    billhouse.value = insthouse.value;
                    billapt.disabled = true;
                    billapt.value = instapt.value;
                }
                else
                {
                    billhouse.disabled = false;
                    billapt.disabled = false;
                }
            }

</script>

<apex:inputText value="{!Lead.Installation_House__c}" required="true" id="insthouse"/>
        <apex:inputText value="{!Lead.Installation_Apartment__c}" required="true" id="instapt"/>
        <apex:inputCheckbox id="copy" value="{!Lead.Copy__c}" onchange="ToggleInput('{!$Component.copy}','{!$Component.billhouse}','{!$Component.billapt}','{!$Component.insthouse}','{!$Component.instapt}');"/>
        <apex:inputText id="billhouse" value="{!Lead.Billing_House__c}"/>
        <apex:inputText id="billapt" value="{!Lead.Billing_Apartment__c}"/>

Thanks,

Del

Hi Guys,

I have this code that should disable a two fields, the phone and the fax. However, only the phone is getting disabled when i click the checkbox. Could someone help me with this? thanks!

Regards,

Del

==============================

function ToggleInput(theId)
            {
                var e = document.getElementById(theId);

if(e != null)
                {
                    e.disabled = (e.disabled ? false : "disabled");
                }
            }

window.onload = function () { document.getElementById('{!$Component.phone}','{!$Component.fax}').enabled= "enabled"; }

</script>
        <apex:inputCheckbox onchange="ToggleInput('{!$Component.phone}','{!$Component.fax}');" value="{!Lead.Copy__c}"/>
        <apex:inputText id="phone" value="{!Lead.phone}"/>
        <apex:inputText id="fax" value="{!Lead.fax}"/>

Hi Guys,

I am deploying  below trigger in our production but im always getting "Test coverage of selected Apex Trigger is 0%, at least 1% test coverage is required". This is my first time creating a trigger could someone help me please.

trigger twebLead on Lead (after update) {
   if (Trigger.new.size() == 1) {
     if (Trigger.old[0].isConverted == false && Trigger.new[0].isConverted == true) {
      if (Trigger.new[0].ConvertedAccountId != null) { 
        Account a = [Select a.Id, a.CurrencyIsoCode From Account a Where a.Id = :Trigger.new[0].ConvertedAccountId];
        a.CurrencyIsoCode = 'PHP';
        update a;
      }

if (Trigger.new[0].ConvertedOpportunityId != null) {
        Opportunity o = [Select o.Id, o.CurrencyIsoCode from Opportunity o Where o.Id = :Trigger.new[0].ConvertedOpportunityId];
        o.CurrencyIsoCode = 'PHP';
        update o;
      }
    }
  }
}

I don't know what i am missing since i have deployed the same code in sandbox and worked well.

Thanks,

Del

Hi Guys,

Below is the code for attaching a file in a record. I want to create a validation rule so that user can only upload jpeg files. Is there a way to do this? please help.

Thanks,

Del

public with sharing class AttachmentUploadController {

public Attachment attachment {
  get {
      if (attachment == null)
      return attachment;
    }
  set;
  }

public PageReference upload() {

attachment.OwnerId = UserInfo.getUserId();
    attachment.ParentId = '001W0000005v6Ih'; // the record the file is attached to
    attachment.IsPrivate = true;

try {
      insert attachment;
    } catch (DMLException e) {
      ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.message(ApexPages.severity.ERROR,'Error uploading attachment'));
      return null;
    } finally {
    }

ApexPages.addMessage(new ApexPages.message(ApexPages.severity.INFO,'Attachment uploaded successfully'));
    return null;
  }

}

Was wondering if someone has successfully accomplished cloning a quote and the related quote line items?  I need it to create a new quote revision without creating a whole new quote with new quote number...just a new revision number.

I am struggling and thought that this task has probaly been done by someone "out there"...

I appreciate your help!!

• September 14, 2011