• Member since 2010

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, experts

As I researched here, there are lots of ways to create custom object.

It is necesesarry that we need to make sure the type by

WWW::Salesforce::Constants->register_type($obj,$title,'xsd:double');
However, if the object inserted has a relationship with parent object, what type should we make sure the type?
like...
ChildObject has (Name, param1, param2, parentobj)
We should do like
WWW::Salesforce::Constants->register_type('ChildObject','param1','xsd:double');
WWW::Salesforce::Constants->register_type('ChildObject','param2','xsd:double');
and I gave foreign key of Parentobj to the childObject, BUT... the following error still occured that is an illigal type of ID value : 0001
Do you know the solution?
Best regards,
Yuki

hi,  

Please help me salesforce integration with php and also java '

it's urgentttttttttt.

Hi Everyone

Our company has just took over other company who implement Salesforce too. We need to migrate all the data from their salesforce to our salesforce. now, the question is We are using unlimited edition and the other company is using Professional edition. So, they don't have data loader or data export option to export their data in to our salesforce. So, what do you suggest to get their data in to our salesforce? How does Salesforce - Salesforce works? And my second question we need to fix the gap analysis so should we need to manually create the custom objects and fields of what we need from their salesforce? Can you guys please suggest on this. They have a very basic data as it was professional edition they dont have any Triggers,Workflows,Apex classes,VF Pages,Approval Process. They are just using the standard functionality provided by salesforce