• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Today I downloaded and installed  Force.com-Toolkit-for-PHP from github.

The instruction.html file refers to a sforce-php/samples/HelloWorld.php to use for testing. But I can't find it? Does anybody know where I should find this file?

The same question applies to sforce-php/samples/login.php.

Thanks,

George

For those of us who wish to extract Salesforce data to an external website using Ajax what is the full path (URL) to ../../soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js?

Thanks

I have the Enterprise edition of Salesforce and wish to get the WSDL for my account so I can use the API.

These are the steps I take:

1. login to Salesforce.com

2. click Setup

3. click AppSsetup-Desktop

result: the Integrate salesforce.com panel is shown

4. click API

result: the same Integrate salesforce.com panel is shown, but no WSDL link What should I be doing to get the WSDL I need?

Thanks,

George

Hi,

I'm a newbie to the Salesforce API and there is a ton of info on this site on how to use it. What I want to do is simply display report and contact data, saved at Salesforce, to a web page created at Microsoft Office Live Small Business. I'm thinking I can simply do this by including the correct JavaScript in the web page. Can anyone provide any specific information on how to do this? Examples? Tutorials? Etc.?

Thanks

Hi,

I'm a newbie to the Salesforce API and there is a ton of info on this site on how to use it. What I want to do is simply display report and contact data, saved at Salesforce, to a web page created at Microsoft Office Live Small Business. I'm thinking I can simply do this by including the correct JavaScript in the web page. Can anyone provide any specific information on how to do this? Examples? Tutorials? Etc.?

Thanks

Today I downloaded and installed  Force.com-Toolkit-for-PHP from github.

The instruction.html file refers to a sforce-php/samples/HelloWorld.php to use for testing. But I can't find it? Does anybody know where I should find this file?

The same question applies to sforce-php/samples/login.php.

Thanks,

George

For those of us who wish to extract Salesforce data to an external website using Ajax what is the full path (URL) to ../../soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js?

Thanks

I have the Enterprise edition of Salesforce and wish to get the WSDL for my account so I can use the API.

These are the steps I take:

1. login to Salesforce.com

2. click Setup

3. click AppSsetup-Desktop

result: the Integrate salesforce.com panel is shown

4. click API

result: the same Integrate salesforce.com panel is shown, but no WSDL link What should I be doing to get the WSDL I need?

Thanks,

George

When I first started working with SalesForce (in 2005) I was somehow able to pull the SalesForce tables into Excel and link objects that SalesForce didn't provide links for. I haven't been able to do that in my new job and I'm wondering if anybody knows if there is an app that can do that?

• November 14, 2010

Hi,

Can I use the AJAX Toolkit 14 outside of salesforce to make calls to retrieve Salesforce data?

I have a JSP page which I am hosting in our company website. I have a link to this page in an S-Control. This page uses connection.js, but I am unable to make AJAX calls to retrieve data. The same code works perfectly when placed in an S-Control directly.

Summarizing, my questions -

1) Can I use the AJAX Toolkit 14 outside of salesforce to make calls to retrieve Salesforce data?

2) If not, is there a work around thatwould allow me to make these calls from outside SF.

thanks a bunch,

Odie

• February 04, 2009