• 25 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm using Data Loader v21 to load in new customer portal users.  I'm getting the error mentioned in the subject for about 1% of my 12,000 users I'm loading in.  What might cause this error?

I've a user profile page with a form to update the user information.  The updateUser()  action called returns:

return new PageReference('/Profile?showStatus=true');

When the updateUser() action is ran, an intermediary redirection page is displayed.  For some reason, it's including a window.open() javascript command.  I can't find what's initiating that call at all.   Here's the HTML on that page:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html>
<head>
    <meta HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">

<script language="JavaScript1.2">
        window.open("/apex/trainingCenterFourStar",
            "",
            "", false);
    </script>

<script>
if (window.location.replace){ 
window.location.replace('/Profile?showStatus=true');
} else {;
window.location.href ='/Profile?showStatus=true';
} 
</script>

</head>

</html>

That first chunk of javascript shouldn't be there.  We're making no reference to trainingCenterFourStar at any point in the controller for the page  nor is it anywhere in the VisualForce page in question.

Might anyone know what's causing that to happen?  

I've a user profile page with a form to update the user information.  The updateUser()  action called returns:

return new PageReference('/Profile?showStatus=true');

When the updateUser() action is ran, an intermediary redirection page is displayed.  For some reason, it's including a window.open() javascript command.  I can't find what's initiating that call at all.   Here's the HTML on that page:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<html>
<head>
    <meta HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">

<script language="JavaScript1.2">
        window.open("/apex/trainingCenterFourStar",
            "",
            "", false);
    </script>

<script>
if (window.location.replace){ 
window.location.replace('/Profile?showStatus=true');
} else {;
window.location.href ='/Profile?showStatus=true';
} 
</script>

</head>

</html>

That first chunk of javascript shouldn't be there.  We're making no reference to trainingCenterFourStar at any point in the controller for the page  nor is it anywhere in the VisualForce page in question.

Might anyone know what's causing that to happen?  

Hi fellow SF devs and admins-

I have worked with some other folks to get a Salesforce chat room going on IRC.  Think of it as a realtime user group.  You can access it on Freenode by joining the #salesforce channel.

If you're new to IRC, I personally recommend mIRC (www.mirc.com).  Various programs can be used to access IRC for any OS you may be using.  Hope to have you as a part of our community!