Scale Computing is looking for a certified Salesforce Application Developer that will be responsible for developing Salesforce based applications and components. This is a fantastic opportunity as the candidate will be involved in the full development life cycle including design, development, testing, documentation, and rollout support.
Location Preferred: Indianapolis, IN
Open to: San Mateo, CA
Minimum Requirements: 4 year degree in computer science or technical related field
* 3+ years of professional experience in C# or Java.
* 2+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Architecture, Design and Development.
* Salesforce.com Certified (DEV 501) Developer preferred.
* Proven ability to integrate business processes across disparate systems.
* Experience with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services.
* Familiarity with Outbound Messaging implementation is a plus.
* Strong Object Oriented Development Skills (.Net, Java)
* Knowledge of data management, SQL and RDBMS technologies, SOA design principles.
* Familiarity with Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively work in team environment with varying skill set levels.
Technical Knowledge Preferred:
* Design and develop reusable code using the Salesforce.com developer toolkit.
* Design and develop ASP.NET applications.
* Handle web services API integrations with other systems including Salesforce.com.
* Create custom objects, triggers and workflows in Salesforce.
* Interact with Sales, Opeartions, and Technical Support to identify issues and potential areas for improvements to existing applications.
* Work closely with Sales, Opeartions, and Technical Support to translate business requirements to smart solutions in Salesforce.com.
* Write technical approach and design documentation supporting business needs.
Interested applicants can apply online at www.scalecomputing.com/careers