• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I want to know whether we can add a new tab in my chatter for desktop application.Like if I want to show some custom content on the new tab.So is it possible to add the custom tab.?

Thanks,

Ray

• March 21, 2011

hi all,

i am trying to create an RSS feed page as my web site. i have used <apex:page contenttype="html/xml">

<rss version=2.0>

but i want to include some html and script contents in my site which is not working..

can anyone help me with the issue..?

Thanks,

ray

• March 15, 2011

hi,

I have created one time based workflow which causes one field update. but the WF fires 10-15 min past its scheduled time.

Is there a way to correct it..?

Thanks,

Ray

• March 14, 2011

hi all,

I am posting a message on my salesforce chatter using user.currentStatus = 'status'.

I want to customize the styling property of text the way it appears in chatter.is there any way by which i can make some words bold or some different color.

Thanks,

Kaushik

• March 14, 2011

Hi,

is there any way by which we can get all the calendar related notifications of salesforce or outlook like meeting requests,event updates etc directly as our feeds in chatter such that even if my outlook is not working i can get its updates in chatter as feed or posts..

any help would be of great help.

Thanks,

Ray

• March 03, 2011

hi,

I have created one time based workflow which causes one field update. but the WF fires 10-15 min past its scheduled time.

Is there a way to correct it..?

Thanks,

Ray

• March 14, 2011

hi all,

I am posting a message on my salesforce chatter using user.currentStatus = 'status'.

I want to customize the styling property of text the way it appears in chatter.is there any way by which i can make some words bold or some different color.

Thanks,

Kaushik

• March 14, 2011

Hi,

is there any way by which we can get all the calendar related notifications of salesforce or outlook like meeting requests,event updates etc directly as our feeds in chatter such that even if my outlook is not working i can get its updates in chatter as feed or posts..

any help would be of great help.

Thanks,

Ray

• March 03, 2011

I'd appreciate very much if anyone can answer and explain a little about the following questions for me. Thanks.

1. What is a mini page layout

2. For the user object what can you do in the page layout:
A. custom link
B. inline vf page
C. custom button
D. custom field
3.What does out of the box salesforce give you?
A. data warehouse
B. approval process
C. workflow rules
D. validation rules

Hi All,

Few days back i created a site vf page showing feed of my custom object (Job).  Every thing was working fine. My object feed a visible on site and i was able to add new feed  comments. 

But from last two three day i am not able to access the vf page with feed object (Job__feed). I try to debug for the cause. i am getting following debug logs :

12:44:25.851|CODE_UNIT_STARTED|[EXTERNAL]|01pT00000005Mon|DebugPage invoke(debugNow)

12:44:25.851|METHOD_ENTRY|[12]|Blob.toString()

12:44:25.851|METHOD_ENTRY|[12]|System.PageReference.getContent()

12:44:26.112|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[12]|System.VisualforceException: Access to entity 'Job__Feed' denied

12:44:26.112|METHOD_EXIT|[12]|System.PageReference.getContent()

12:44:26.112|METHOD_EXIT|[12]|Blob.toString()

12:44:26.112|METHOD_ENTRY|[15]|Blob.toString()

12:44:26.112|METHOD_ENTRY|[15]|System.PageReference.getContent()

12:44:26.324|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[15]|System.VisualforceException: Access to entity 'Job__Feed' denied

12:44:26.324|METHOD_EXIT|[15]|System.PageReference.getContent()

12:44:26.324|METHOD_EXIT|[15]|Blob.toString()

12:44:26.324|CODE_UNIT_FINISHED|DebugPage invoke(debugNow)

12:44:26.327|CUMULATIVE_LIMIT_USAGE

12:44:26.327|LIMIT_USAGE_FOR_NS|(default)|

Debug logs say: System.VisualforceException: Access to entity 'Job__Feed' denied.  I try to look for setting though which i can grant access to this Job__Feed object. But i found none. More over thing was working fine before getting this error without doing any access setting for feed objects. 

Is there any chatter update in winter 11 which is limiting the feed object access to force.com sites. I am doing all this on my sandbox org.

I really got stuck in this , as every thing was done but finally not running. 

Any help from you guys will really appreciated.  Thanks in advance 

Ashok