• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In a VF e-mail I have an Image that I want to hyperlink. Somewhere I am doing something wrong. The Image is generated but's its not hyperlinked.

<apex:outputLink value="{!relatedTo.Betaallink__c}" id="Betaallink">
     <apex:image url="https://c.eu4.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=01557000003mIgd&oid=000xxxxxxxxxxx&lastMod=1449487714000">
      </apex:image>

Help much appreciated!
Hi,

currently using Broadsoft Unified Connector. This runs on CTI 2.1.2 and is not compatible with Salesforce Console that I want to start using. I need just a basic CTI for Broadworks/Broadsoft so I can use the SFDC softphone to click to call and log calls with the interaction log in the Salesforce Console. Can you help me out? Develop a CTI adapter or otherwise? 
Hi,

I am looking for a developer that is able to tweak the standard "BroadSoft Unified Connector". We use this CTI connector to make and log calls from SFDC. Standard it logs the call including subject and comments. I need it to log some extra data like a call disposition.

There are of course (expensive) apps that have this function but I am not looking for those. BroadSoft Unified Connector does it job as it should and its completely free. I rather pay onetime developercost to get it up to 100% of my needs.

http://www.megapath.com/megapath/assets/File/PDF/Duet/Duet-Salesforce-Integration-Reference-Guide.pdf 
Hi,

we are using CTI and standard SFDC softphone. In the standard call log, items like duration, related to, subject and  comments are saved to activity history. I want to add a disposition (picklist) field to this call log. How do I do that?

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=cti_quicklogs.htm&language=en_us
I have a workflow that sends out e-mail and at the same time creates a task so I have it documented in activity history on the record. I would really like to have the value of two fields included in the task but with standard functionality this is not (yet) possible. Can you help me out with an apex trigger that inserts the merge fields when the task is created by workflow?

In the task "Subject" field I want the related quote field value "Email"
and in the task "Description" field I want the related quote field value "Offerte_URL__c" 

help much appreciated!
I am trying to include a (custom) related list in a VF e-mail. I can use some help..

The templated is relatedToType="Bestelling_MM__c"

and I want to display the lineitems related to this object: <apex:repeat var="bpli" value="{!relatedTo.Bestellingproducten__r}" >

There is a master/detail relationship between Bestellingproduct and Bestelling_MM (both custom objects). 

When I try to save I get: 
Error: Unknown property "core.email.template.EmailTemplateComponentController.Bestelling_MM__c"

What am I doing wrong?
I have a custom object (Bestelling__c) related to Account. For this object I created another custom object (Product__c) related as master/detail. This Product__c object has a lookup field to product. What I want to acchieve is to somehow limit the products that are shown in the lookup by selecting (or standard asigning) an existing Pricelist and having pricelist price populated on a Product__c field.

I read that since winter '14 lookup to Pricelist on custom objects is now possible but I can't figure out how to get the above working.

Help much appreciated!   
Hello,

i'm trying to get a Date/Time value in a VF page. Respecting my timezone (GMT+1) and DST / Standardtime. Tried several options to extract the right content thought DateValue, TEXT formula's but can't get it figured out.
I need it to look just like the field looks in SFDC: DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM

Help much appriciated!

Hi,

We use a VF e-mail that renders as PDF. I want the included graphics (logo) stay sharp (crisp edges) in every situation. So allso when the PDF is shown in 200%. Now I use PNG. This only looks good in 100% view. When enlarged it get's fuzzy/jagged edges. SVG format is not supported.

Any ideas on this?

Hi,

I'm totally stuck trying to create my first Apex Trigger. It should be a very basic one but I can't figure out how to write it.

What I want to do is:

On Account

When the custom field "Collectief_Code" contains a specific value (for instance AJG67FGK) and the custom field "Collectief" is empty. I want to update the custom field "Collectief" with a specific value (for instance VipTel)

Should be easy does it so I'm quite embarrassed to say I don't have a clue..

Help is much appreciated!

Hello,

I am using web-to-lead to get customer details ands orders placed on our website in SFDC. From a lead in SFDC I can easily convert to account/contact/Opportunity however I want certain Lead fields to be converted to a new contract. I'm told we need apex triggers to get that to work. I'm trying to figure out how to start developing these but I'm not making progress unfortunalety.

Help is very much appreciated!

regards,

Jasper van Voorst

In a VF e-mail I have an Image that I want to hyperlink. Somewhere I am doing something wrong. The Image is generated but's its not hyperlinked.

<apex:outputLink value="{!relatedTo.Betaallink__c}" id="Betaallink">
     <apex:image url="https://c.eu4.content.force.com/servlet/servlet.ImageServer?id=01557000003mIgd&oid=000xxxxxxxxxxx&lastMod=1449487714000">
      </apex:image>

Help much appreciated!
Hi,

we are using CTI and standard SFDC softphone. In the standard call log, items like duration, related to, subject and  comments are saved to activity history. I want to add a disposition (picklist) field to this call log. How do I do that?

https://help.salesforce.com/HTViewHelpDoc?id=cti_quicklogs.htm&language=en_us
I have a custom object (Bestelling__c) related to Account. For this object I created another custom object (Product__c) related as master/detail. This Product__c object has a lookup field to product. What I want to acchieve is to somehow limit the products that are shown in the lookup by selecting (or standard asigning) an existing Pricelist and having pricelist price populated on a Product__c field.

I read that since winter '14 lookup to Pricelist on custom objects is now possible but I can't figure out how to get the above working.

Help much appreciated!   
Hello,

i'm trying to get a Date/Time value in a VF page. Respecting my timezone (GMT+1) and DST / Standardtime. Tried several options to extract the right content thought DateValue, TEXT formula's but can't get it figured out.
I need it to look just like the field looks in SFDC: DD-MM-YYYY HH:MM

Help much appriciated!

Hi,

I'm totally stuck trying to create my first Apex Trigger. It should be a very basic one but I can't figure out how to write it.

What I want to do is:

On Account

When the custom field "Collectief_Code" contains a specific value (for instance AJG67FGK) and the custom field "Collectief" is empty. I want to update the custom field "Collectief" with a specific value (for instance VipTel)

Should be easy does it so I'm quite embarrassed to say I don't have a clue..

Help is much appreciated!

Hello,

I am using web-to-lead to get customer details ands orders placed on our website in SFDC. From a lead in SFDC I can easily convert to account/contact/Opportunity however I want certain Lead fields to be converted to a new contract. I'm told we need apex triggers to get that to work. I'm trying to figure out how to start developing these but I'm not making progress unfortunalety.

Help is very much appreciated!

regards,

Jasper van Voorst

Hello all.

This is the most simple example of something I'm trying (and failing) to achieve with triggers:

trigger AccountOriginalName on Contact (before insert) { for (Contact c : Trigger.new){ c.Account_Original_Name__c = c.Account.Name; } }

So, when an contact is created, a field on the contact is populated with the name of the associated account. Except it isn't - it comes out null. Why's that, then?

Thanks