• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I am need of assistance for a formula field that is based off a Picklist field which would then populate with specified text.

SIC Code range is 0111 - 1499 and if the range is True then the Industry field would populate to Agriculture/Forestry/Fishing/Mining 01 - 14.  My existing formula does work when I specify one SIC Code.

This is what I have so far:

IF((ISPICKVAL(SIC_Code__c, "<= 1499")), "Agriculture/Forestry/Fishing/Mining 01 - 14", NULL)

I tried to start off with one line first and then once that worked I will extend the formula with the other ranges and values.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Stacey

Hello All,

I am having an issue with creating a date formula field which will change field to Null once the date is a year and a day old.  Otherwise, it will remain as is.

(TODAY() +365,

NULL)

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!

Hello,

I need help in trying to create a text formula field based off of the criteria in another field.

Example:

If the Reported Number of Employees <= 199 then the field would update to "Under 199", etc...

Thank you.

Stacey

I was able to successfully install the Chatter News Alert application. The setup/configuration procedures, steps 1 and 2 were followed without issue.

The fields were added to the Page Layout "Account" per instructions. 

In attempting to test the app from an Account Page, the App field "Chatter News Alerts Status" which is a listbox with a field option to "sign-up" appears to be inactive (grey out and unable to select). 

I was able to run a successful test on the app apex.

Any suggestions or similar expeirence?

Thanks in advance.

Stuart

Hello All,

I am having an issue with creating a date formula field which will change field to Null once the date is a year and a day old.  Otherwise, it will remain as is.

(TODAY() +365,

NULL)

Thank you!

Hello,

I need help in trying to create a text formula field based off of the criteria in another field.

Example:

If the Reported Number of Employees <= 199 then the field would update to "Under 199", etc...

Thank you.

Stacey

I am trying to setup Chatter News Alerts and coming at a stop very early in the process

Copy the generated email address (it will end in a long string of letters.and.numbers.in.salesforce.com);

googlealerttochatter@p-1sxmfayyumw7wktnoaywh9ry.p4ypjmaa.p.apex.sandbox.salesforce.com  

• Email address must be a valid Email Services address

As you can see, it isn't accepting the email address generated from the Email Service. I have tried this with other Servces, Email Addresses and Users.

I am testing this in Sandbox, could this be a problem?