• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have created custom object Purchase Order & Add to PO. I have developed "Product Search" VF for Add to PO object which shows Product Selection after entering Product Name. When user clicks on "Select" button after selecing multiple products/rows it will redirect to another VF namely "Product Result". Here user needs to enter Qty Order, Cost & Disc% in multiple rows & I want to save this rows as a individual record in Add to PO object.

It would be great if anyone can guide me on above.

Thanks.

• February 25, 2011
I am frustrated and need help with challenge 5 of this superbadge. 
I keep getting this error: The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have either the correct report type or (most likely) the correct columns.
I´ve tried creating the report many times. The report type is the same, as I´ve also tried creating the report by cloning the other two. 

Here is my work:
- Creating a Full Name field on the Contact object; also tried naming it "Contact Full Name"
User-added image
- The report type and name
User-added image
- End version
User-added image
User-added image
Tried it with and without Hobby Type column, in the unfiled folder and in the private folder. The bucket field is locked.
What am I doing wrong?
I keep getting the "Challenge Not yet Complete......... Here's whats wrong"
Lightning page named 'New Account Page' does not appear to have the correct components on it.

The new record page must use the 'Header and Two Columns' template, be called 'New Account Page', and be assigned to the Account object. (Check this is done)
The page must have the Highlights Panel and Twitter components, and a Tabs component with these tabs containing these components: (Check this is done)
Activity Tab contains the Activities Component - Complete
Collaborate Tab contains the Feed Component - Complete
Related Tab contains the Related Lists Component - Complete
Details Tab contains the Record Detail Component - Compelte

Here is a screen shot, I believe I have all the items I am supposed to as well as what goes inside the components.
User-added image

Hi,

I have created custom object Purchase Order & Add to PO. I have developed "Product Search" VF for Add to PO object which shows Product Selection after entering Product Name. When user clicks on "Select" button after selecing multiple products/rows it will redirect to another VF namely "Product Result". Here user needs to enter Qty Order, Cost & Disc% in multiple rows & I want to save this rows as a individual record in Add to PO object.

It would be great if anyone can guide me on above.

Thanks.

• February 25, 2011