• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a trigger on cases that executes on case insert and update.  The trigger works in a round robin fashion assigning cases, but on Cases that come from the Web to Case feature my trigger gets overriden by the Web To Case assignment rules.  Is there any way that I can make my trigger prevail over them?

I know that in the execution order the assignment rules get executed after the before and after triggers.  Is there any way to override them?

• March 13, 2012

Hi there, 

I'm looking for a way to do a call to the SFDC REST API with oAuth but from my app I am not going to know the client / secret tokens.  

Is this possible to do?  I mean, I want to do something very simple, just like you do when you connect to the twitter API or similar.  You do a request to twitter, twitter shows the login page to the user, user grants access and the app can continue working.

From my app on my server I want to access SFDC, I do an oAuth call, SFDC asks the user and password and drects back the call to my app to continue working.  I don't want to have the user adding a remote site.

Is this possible to do? I did not find a ay to do it.  I can connect perfectly with the SOAP web service, and if I add a remote site and create the consumer and secret tokens.  But how do I connect if the user on my app may belong to any org that I do not control?

Thanks, 

Nico

• February 09, 2012

Hello,

Is there anyway we can provide user friendly URL's in Site.com?

This functionality does exists in Force.com Sites, read:

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/index_Left.htm#StartTopic=Content/apex_site_urlRewriter.htm?SearchType=Stem

I am looking for similar functionality OOTB with Site.com.

It's a must have feature.

Thanks,

Ketan

I have a trigger on cases that executes on case insert and update.  The trigger works in a round robin fashion assigning cases, but on Cases that come from the Web to Case feature my trigger gets overriden by the Web To Case assignment rules.  Is there any way that I can make my trigger prevail over them?

I know that in the execution order the assignment rules get executed after the before and after triggers.  Is there any way to override them?

• March 13, 2012

Force.com gurus,

Are there any plans to support unauthenticated Apex REST?  We really need the ability to have outside systems post data to our customer's Salesforce accounts and those systems don't have the capability to authenticate.  So, we're basically looking for a servlet type listener.

Thanks,
Jon

p.s. -- we've looked at using Sites for this, but there's currently no way to access to the HTTP body of the request.

Hello there,
I wanted to find out the max(of a list of Dates) .e.g: Select PSOD_Project__r.Name,Resource__r.Name,max(Period_Beginning__c) from Time_Sheet__c where PSOD_Project__r.Name = 'PSOD Internal'

This is not working; Any hints whether this is feasible at all in SOQL ? if so, help pls.

Thanks,
Arun B